SGLs: YES or NO

SGLs: YES or NO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calis

on time
Here as well as over at CiFo the main part of the people seem to prefer either unlimited, or no SGLs.

What is your opinion?

YES, unlimited SGLs

NO, no SGLs

Not just no, but heck no! Sorry, without the referees showing the screenshots to me, I have a problem with Wonders showing up early. I mean, I know the AI cheats, but that's not a problem. At least you've got them unrestricted and not applying a percentage of the shields. Restricted would be over the top for me.

We can live without them.

Well, that is going to be interesting.

We have two completely opposite positions on the sites.

@Cyc: IF we are going to have SGLs, they will be unrestricted. And please don't start showing the same distrust that some people over at CiFo have. If the referees says, everyhthing is going correctly that we have to take this as a fact.

:yup: Yup. I'm right there with ya. Let's get the game started. I can't take anymore of the lop-sided rule making....

Ok, people. They have us out-numbered. We are going to have to eat this one. I have personally accepted the results of the two polls. Full SGLs win.

Can I accept for the Eagle Team? Any objections?

Ok, people. They have us out-numbered. We are going to have to eat this one. I have personally accepted the results of the two polls. Full SGLs win.

Can I accept for the Eagle Team? Any objections?
None from me. Full SGLs it is.

Well the poll runs till tomorrow evening, but I do not think that mcuh is going to change. As I voted pro SGLs anyway...

Top Bottom