Kuriotates Questions

xAlephx

Jack of Clubs
So I'm thinking about trying a cultural win, and the tates seem like a nice force for this. I'd ultimately love to go with Veil for them to max out population in my uber-cities and to free up the Liberty/Caste combo, and I'm wondering if that will destroy/disable the Altar effect. Any one know whether it's your current alignment or starting alignment which determines access to the Altar?

So I'm thinking about trying a cultural win, and the tates seem like a nice force for this. I'd ultimately love to go with Veil for them to max out population in my uber-cities and to free up the Liberty/Caste combo, and I'm wondering if that will destroy/disable the Altar effect. Any one know whether it's your current alignment or starting alignment which determines access to the Altar?

Current alignment.

I believe that its the current alignment that matters when trying to build a new altar, but switching alignment won't make you lose what you have already. It might be a good strategy to switch to the veil only after you have a high enough level altar to prevent hell spread in your lands.

Top Bottom