Civilization V Funny screenshots

Just for keeping tracks of the updates of this wonderful topic. As soon as I find something funny, I'll post it.

Oil is certainly pumped in many weird but different kind of ways... from a grounded Well or by an oceanic Platform - You decide!

Attachments

• Oil-Well_or_Platform.jpg
    Oil-Well_or_Platform.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 4,407
Love the flumes! To entertain the workers, no doubt. :)

The game does that with not just land buildings but also naval units. I often get spam units showing up and it wont go away. I usually solve it by clicking a random spot on the minimap a few times then it disappears. I hope they addressed this bug in the patch to come its a tiresome bug.

The game does that with not just land buildings but also naval units. I often get spam units showing up and it wont go away. I usually solve it by clicking a random spot on the minimap a few times then it disappears. I hope they addressed this bug in the patch to come its a tiresome bug.

Yes, but without this bug there will be a lot less funny screenshots! :lol:

Yes, but without this bug there will be a lot less funny screenshots! :lol:

True. I wanted to do a screenshot of a horse turning his head while the stealth bomber flew by, it looked like the horse was observing when i was bombing a city. That was kind of funny. Oh well. Screw that :)

I was attacking, but maybe AI was governed by Durnik, so it went fishing...
(Durnik is a character of Malloreons' Saga by D.Eddings, fond of fishing)

I discovered that it's very useful to spare units form fighting, as they cannot attack but also are protected form terrain units. Unfortunatly for them, I had a couple of bowmen and cannons...

Attachments

• fishing2.jpg
    fishing2.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 3,550
:lol: Hyhyhy, that's probably from "18+" DLC that will be released soon? xP

Good one :goodjob:

The good news is, we may have found Atlantis. the bad news is, we may have found R'lyeh.

Attachments

• atl.jpg
    atl.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 3,219
Top Bottom