Gulf War Mod

Here it is. It should work well, but I didn't test it in game. Let me know if there are problems. It uses the Mobile SAM animation. Just use the Mobile Sam ArtDefines.xml entry as a template for scale/etc.

I added some specular metal property and lighting as well.

Dacubz, have you seen any Great Generals units for the civs in our game (besides the ones marked out in the spreadsheet)? I know that the french one is out there in Varitas Delectat.

Finished the British Soldiers with a Desert DPM.

OK, I think that we've completed most of the units. There are just a few remaining, but they can be completed while we finish everything. I'm going to put the art into the IIW Mod that is unreleased. I will then put it into my google Drive folder. Please set up a google account if you haven't already done so. Then, I can add your username so you can mod the files and sync with my files.

There are a few xml errors that I want to get rid of first before I upload it.

In the meantime here is a screenshot of some of the new units.

They are a US Infantry, UK SAS, and at the bottom, a US marine.

Attachments

• soldiers.jpeg
    soldiers.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 54
I uploaded the WIP Mod to Google Drive. You have access to it to download/edit things. Tell me if you run into any problems. It's the IIW Mod minus the uneeded unit art. I also added the unit art I was working on for this mod. Many of the unit animations/scale need to be tweaked though.

I uploaded the WIP Mod to Google Drive. You have access to it to download/edit things. Tell me if you run into any problems. It's the IIW Mod minus the uneeded unit art. I also added the unit art I was working on for this mod. Many of the unit animations/scale need to be tweaked though.

thank you but can you send link of that were you put those files i am new here i dont know how to find it out thank you !:goodjob:

Top Bottom