Fall from Heaven: Age of Ice

Fantastic! And i love the detailed lore as much as i love the gameplay mods. Thank you so much, that you spend so much time and creativiy with this mod.

bah, BtS will be the extra content for FfH scenario :lol:

For me, yes. BtS is defintely on the shopping list for FfH alone.

But I suspect the other scenarios might be worth the price of entry as well. BtS is looking a lot more compelling than Warlords, by far.

You guys really should look forward to it. I know I do!

For me, yes. BtS is defintely on the shopping list for FfH alone.

For me it's the same.
Since FfH came out, I haven't played a single vanilla game (or Warlords game)!
Maybe I give the new WW-scenario a try ... but only after I played "Age of Ice" :D

Now, do I want BtT to come out asap more because of:
1. FfH: Age of Ice (looks soooo pretty, and I love FfH and FfHII)
2. The FfH II will be updated to BtS
3. For the main game aspect of BtS (I like the idea of corps, and the new units sound cool)
Either way I think it will eat all my time

Now, do I want BtT to come out asap more because of:
1. FfH: Age of Ice (looks soooo pretty, and I love FfH and FfHII)
2. The FfH II will be updated to BtS
3. For the main game aspect of BtS (I like the idea of corps, and the new units sound cool)
Either way I think it will eat all my time

Well, you can mege 2 and 3 beecause we will probably incorporate a lot of features from BtS to Shadow.

I've been curiouse ever since i've seen the picture. who is the Davy Jones like character sitting on his ship in that ice drift?

I called BtS "extra content" just because I know what to expect from FfH, which is already awesome, and I still don't know what to expect from the Afterworld, Space, etc. Even if they suck (and I seriously doubt!), it seems miles away from Warlords.

by the way, I'd take a SS of the "Today in IGN" banner and use it for (even more) massive advertising :D

WHAT!!! that article said the game would take a mere FOUR hours!!!
Please, please, please, tell me they meant forty.
It would kill me to have what looks like a great game be over so fast.

It's a scenario. You can probably do plenty of different things making it have a nice replay value.

I don't know how they managed to play this in 4 hours - maybe low difficulty? On noble I'm playing this endlessly - but probably they are better players than me. But I'd say how long you play this scenario depends on your playstyle. If you play defensive/builder style like I do you definitly need much longer than that.

Top Bottom