Large Mafia Game- The Dinner Party

You hae nae grranted me tequest fer haggis an wow-wow sauce. I's offended.

Mechal Erikson looked around the table. No one seemed to notice he didn't belong amongst them. His state of dress was rather shabby, and he was not a particularly important societal member.

Truth be told, he had been stealing one of the cars parked outside when a servant noticed him and mistook him for a guest, sending him to the dining room and serving him some chicken. He glimpsed around and noticed no one was looking at him during Professor Askvaard's speech. He took advantage of the distraction and began slipping some of the fine cutlery, as well as some empty plates, into his coat.

So here's my hypothesis:

I'm 99% willing to bet atpg had no intention of meals meaning anything. I bet he didn't even expect people to actually list the preference (I mean, tons of people will just go "in" at the sight of a game, without reading the thread).

Then everyone bandwaggoned on my soup vote. Since this is a high class dinner, let me from now on use the phase "le bandwagón". FoS: all the bandwagonners.

FoS: Everyone.

FOS: Takhisis

Too Brilliant.

*gasp* You've blown my cover!

Pffft. Clearly you do not grasp the essentials. WHERE-IS-MY-HAGGIS?

FoS: Mr. Fluffums

Really, Mr Ferris, I must protest! Mr Fluffums is a good, kind, friendly pussycat. Only a fool or a madwoman could suspect him of...

Lady Weston-Hogues stops suddenly and shivers, as if recalling some unpleasant moment from her past. She then rummages in her handbag for a bottle of pills, several of which she washes down with a large glass of Chateau Le Pin '82.

Joecoolyo finished up his delectable beef dinner, it was good, but not great, definitely up there on his list, around the mid 20's or so. As people began to leave the dinner table to discuss the after dinner game, he looked down at the little name tag in front of his plate, it simply read "The Professor".

"What a delightful name, I just may start calling myself that from now on", Joecoolyo, or now the Professor, thought to himself.

He stuffed the name tag into his pocket and left the table to join the after dinner game.

Vladimir Krasnyĭ cleared the chicken off the plate, and washed it down with a large amount of vodka. He got up, and stumbled to the group who was gathering for the dinner game. He tripped and fell into someone, knocking both of them over.

"Sorry, did not vant to do that."

He then helped them up, and took his place.

Senator Pennypacker gulped down the last of his chicken dinner. Pennypacker gave a suspicious look to the beef eaters, obviously the middle class of society. The Senator excused himself to the restroom, there he bumped into a strangly dressed young man.

"Odd clothes there son" Pennypacker whispered in the young man's ear.

Senator Pennypacker returned to the dining room to find the lights out. The game had begun.

The lights went out. Surely, thought Dr. Pembroke, this was unusual? He'd been at parties like this before. Usually, people were hurling accusations at each other before anyone had a chance to murder. This time, it seemed, the action would begin at once.

Pembroke sat down in a corner, pulled a ragged packet of gum from his pocket and popped a piece in his mouth. The game was beginning, and in the morning, some light might be shed on the case.

FoS: Mr. Fluffums

(seriously though, I'm thinking Nictel.)

"Lets put this in my translator box. JA."

*Translating*

Mr. Fluffums is actually my mafia buddy but to pretend we do not know each other I FoS him now. But I add a scapegoat so I have someone to vote for who isn't Mr. Fluffums.

"Ah yes, wunderbar.

I professor Gerald von Baustein haf created this wunderful machine!"

FoS: The suspicious looking curtain!

Top Bottom