Large Mafia Game- The Dinner Party

FoS: Professor Askvaard
he is trying to do something awkvaard!

See, before this game started I thought it'd be the butler. And now he's gone and locked the doors and windows.

Massive FoS.

That was a lovely dinner, Askvaard. What did you season the beef with? I'm gonna need some of that for later.

Actually, it's just almonds. Tomorrow morning we're having oatmeal.

FoS: mgsmuhammad. Rat poison is a very scummy thing to say.......

As Dr. Lugbard made his way down the hall, he over herd two people named mgsmuhammad and landlubber discussing poisons. As luck would have it, Lugbard was THE poison expert. Some say he's a little mad with all the fame getting to his head but, when you get down to things, he's a pretty nice, and sane guy. But, he flipped when the man known as mgsmuhammad said rat poison. Lugbard instantly said that mgsmuhammad was part of this so called bad guy group in Professor Askvaard's little game, but people instantly rebuked him.

"I'll show them. Lugbard said. "I'll show them all........" Then quietly went and joined Askvaard's game..........

FoS: The Professer.

Since he knows who all the bad guys are, he must be one of them!

No, it's just people wuv to bandwagón. They vote for food on bandwagóns, and they post FoS on bandwagóns.

Ah, so we arrr playing word-games, Mr. Kennigít… or should I say… SpockFederatión?

NIGHT ONE

Askvaard: "Okay everyone, I'm going to shut off the lights. Everyone stand perfectly still, except for our mafia friends. If you are tapped on the shoulder, you are dead! Lay down, and prepare to get splattered with food coloring. When you hear the gun shots, and the lights come back, there will be two 'dead bodies' lying on the floor. Then you will vote and tell me whodunnit, okay? And finally, I'll be clomping around and making noise, so don't you try to use your ears to figure out whodunnit!"

Professor Askvaard was wearing large work boots. He shut off the lights and began stomping around and making noise, to provide cover for the mafia to do their dirty work. This went on for several minutes, leading some of the guests to wonder if Askvaard had lost his mind.

"BANG!!! BANG!!!"

The lights came back, and Askvaard was standing next to the switch, still wearing his big work boots. Sure enough, there were two bodies laying on the floor of the dining hall, both splattered with what appeared to be blood.

The Bake saw the food coloring all over his tuxedo, and began lamenting his apparent death.

The Bake: "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist. . . . Oh deary me, what has happened? I'VE BEEN SHOT! How could they have done such a dastardly thing??? You cursed brats! Look what you've done! I'm dying! I'm dying! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a scumbag like you could destroy my beautiful baked-good-ishness.... I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh! Oh, do not cry - be good children and we will all meet in heaven. And at the last, foul scumbags, you've claimed the most beautiful among us. Adieu, mes amis. Je vais la gloire."

As the over-the-top drama continued, most of the dinner guests turned to see mgsmuhammed, who was also dying.

mgsmuhammed: "I've had eighteen straight whiskies, I think that's the record . . ."

And so, mgsmuhammed quietly bled out onto the carpet, and soon, he was stone dead... snoring loudly.

Askvaard: "My friends! It seems there's danger afoot! Someone... or some among you.... are cold-blooded murderers! You must tell me who you suspect could have done this, and we will swiftly bring them to justice, using the only measures available to us...."

Askvaard held up a prop, which was a rope tied up into a noose. He tried his best to sound ominous and deadly, but the guests were still chuckling at The Bake's antics.

"Alive" - (34/36)

Autolycus- SOUP
Choxorn- SOUP
civplayah- SOUP
GamezRule- SOUP
General Olaf- SOUP
Jarrema- SOUP
Kennigit- SOUP
Nictel- SOUP
Renata- SOUP
robbiecon- SOUP
taillesskangaru- SOUP
Takhisis- SOUP

BSmith- CHICKEN
CivGeneral- CHICKEN
classical_hero- CHICKEN
Earthling- CHICKEN
Mechaerik- CHICKEN
NarutoAvatarDBZ- CHICKEN
Neverwonagame3- CHICKEN
Red_Spy- CHICKEN
Romanichine- CHICKEN
Seon- CHICKEN
Skwink Caesar- CHICKEN
Winston Hughes- CHICKEN

Arakhor- BEEF
Bestrfcplayer- BEEF
Camikaze- BEEF
Darth Caesar- BEEF
Joecoolyo- BEEF
johnhughthom- BEEF
landlubber- BEEF
Save Ferris- BEEF
Yoshiegg737- BEEF
Zack- BEEF

"Dead" - (2/36)

The Bake- BEEF
mgsmuhammed- BEEF

Begin Day One

Day will last for 48 hours. Please vote to lynch someone now.

Anyone got any ideas?

Well those vegetarians who ordered soup don't like meat, and beef is meat, so let us start there.

FoS: mgsmuhammad. Rat poison is a very scummy thing to say.......

As Dr. Lugbard made his way down the hall, he over herd two people named mgsmuhammad and landlubber discussing poisons. As luck would have it, Lugbard was THE poison expert. Some say he's a little mad with all the fame getting to his head but, when you get down to things, he's a pretty nice, and sane guy. But, he flipped when the man known as mgsmuhammad said rat poison. Lugbard instantly said that mgsmuhammad was part of this so called bad guy group in Professor Askvaard's little game, but people instantly rebuked him.

"I'll show them. Lugbard said. "I'll show them all........" Then quietly went and joined Askvaard's game..........

This immediately caught my attention after seeing that mgsmuhammed was 'murdered'. So far my suspicion lies with bestrfcplayer, though the accusation is still rather flimsy, it's the best I can think of at the moment.

You might have a point there. Though, the mafia might have noticed that, and used to frame bestrfcplayer.

That could apply to any FoS. Mind you, that was one of the most convinced-sounding of the FoSes. It's possible. Despite the starting phase being a Night, we still don't have any real leads.

Top Bottom