Can't Upgrade Epona

NewOne

Chieftain
I'm having a bit of difficulty with the mod right now (great mod, by the way). I'm trying to upgrade Epona to be a sorceress, but the option isn't working. I sent a scout to the tile that unlocks the technology needed, but I still can't upgrade her. I've put her in my city (not sure if that's even needed), have everything I need (the tech), and I click the button, but clicking it doesn't do anything. It doesn't seem like the button is greyed out or anything, and it does highlight when I move the cursor over it, but clicking it doesn't do anything.

Finally, I got pretty annoyed and just into world editor and deleted Epona and replaced her with Epona (Sorceress), but I have problems with that as well. The fireball option has the same problem, in that clicking it doesn't do anything.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry for the double post, but I've now found out that none of the buttons in this mod seem to work (for me). Even the barrage option for archers doesn't do anything. Also, I can't pick up any of the sword parts, nor drop them down if I make a unit carry one using the world editor.

In fact, the only way I beat the game was by using the world editor to spawn the sword in the city, and spawn the guy I needed (can't remember his name now).

sounds like your copy is defect. Did you try reinstalling?

Top Bottom