Offworld Trading Company

I agree that the price is a little high. But I bought Offworld a cupple of days ago and I'm having a blast playing this. The game hast still some rough edges, especially the ui needs some improvement.

One thing I would like to see are some more advanced trading options that can influence the prices of the ressources and the stocks, like futures or the use of calls and puts. In this relation the game is very basic now but still it is not easy to master (from which I am far away).

If someone is interested in a multiplayer match, please send me a pm. :)

I can agree the price is a bit steep, but had to buy it today... so far didn't win a single game on assistant difficulty with 3 AIs against me...

they are so ruthless! and i like it.

the game has really simple mechanics, which make you think "I know it...easy peasy" and then the real time auction type of gameplay kicks in and you're lost and very hard to figure out opportunity costs.

As I understood they primarily aim for the multiplayer, so let's see if they make some good lobby system with elo.

lots of fun in the beginning, but toward the lategame the game starts to fall apart.

then everything costs $1 (well, except water on water-low maps. on these, water can cost > $500). the player that has the most offworld launcher bays (2 per player) wins. a crazy sell everything to buy players' stock shares insues.

all in all, a good game with potential. the price is too high for an early access game imho.

looking forward to the patch :goodjob:

Top Bottom