Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First shot isn't my own, I found it on a screenshot thread on a SH3 forum. But as far as I know, it is a battleship.

Taking screenshots is easy, just hit 'printscreen' and it goes into the SH3 folder :)

Here's what you get for landing a plane on the highway.

Banged up taxi after 50+ consecutive missions.

This picture was taken while standing on airborne police helicopter.

What is that redneck doing in my car?

also one moment that sticks out in my mind but would be impossible to screenshot, In Hidden and Dangerous I was fighting agianst a bunch of Italians in a snipe war, one of them shot my helmet off so naturally i went after it....

long story short I end up single handedly running through a battlefield after a helmet rolling away with Italian snipers shooting at me :p

A game where not only your helmet mes off but you can pick it up again!? How is it?

Psychadelic! (aka my graphics card doing something weird)

Okay people, welcome to the first meeting of the Church of Pencil Firearms Association. Today's focus is the luger.

Party time! There were 5 germans in there... I was the only russian for about 3 minutes. THen someone came in and shot them just before I threw my satchel. And yes. Kenny was killed.

*quickly runs off after crashing the hooch* It was, um, not me!

A hooch drives a tank almost off a bridge.

I think I mgiht have been the one driving the Hooch. Don't think I drove the tank but that's possible too. The chat text relates to the church picture. These are all from last fall I beleive, maybe a bit from summer.

There's a small spot in the corner of one of the maps in which can be used to get a tank under the map and across the map and of course is a bannable offence. This pic is the after effect of me avoiding a T-34, I didn't manage to avoid the hole. The jeep kept going in circles so we all had to suicide.

I liked it, the only real problem I had with it was controls

but other than that things were pretty cool, you can also steal enemy uniforms, so I had all four of my British troops dressed up in full Wehrmact uniform

except for the character I named for myself, he had an officers uniform, however its cool because you can mix and match, you can either wear an officers cap and look cool, or wear a helmet and actually have your head protected

That looks like Call Of Duty, but there are lots of things which don't look like it. Like the tanks, the nades, the uniforms, and more.

That looks like Call Of Duty, but there are lots of things which don't look like it. Like the tanks, the nades, the uniforms, and more.

Call of Duty; United Offensive. The only things that changed were the tanks. That's server specific (aka if the servor/map uses that mod or not). And the crosshairs are changed because a mod on that serv as well (that's why they are bunched up in the middle but accuracy is the same). Also some of the clip sizes are changed, the MP44 on that serv only has 20 rounds per clip. Swaying/movement of gun is also turned off.
Server IP: 63.209.36.115:28960
Server Name: CuF-League Large-map Base-Assault Server

hey prince scamp is your name manical pencil or is your name prince scamp on the CODUO servers

CoH again:

If this pilot isn't careful, he's gonna crash into those buildings!

Type HESOYAM (case insensitive). See what happens to your money and health. ;) I play GTA just for fun, or trying cheats. Didn't complete one single mission in this version. :)

Ah, sorry, never thought of that. :sad:

Click the spoiler if you want to know what happens at the end.

Spoiler :
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just a big family reunion, and then CJ just walks out and then it's just random walking, driving, eating, killing, etc.

While playing a map I got from Stronghold Heaven, can't remember the name exactly, something to do with beavers, I ended up with three herds of deer in one area! And for the next couple of hours I always had one or two herds living in my town. The town is now over twice the size as the minimap in this screeny shows since this was near the beginning.

Deer farm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom