Weekend Specials Online

I know it's not a great sale price but I wanted the game anyway :p

The steam sales aren't as fun now that the flash deals are gone. No reason to really check steam ever.

There's a few games I've eyed like age of wonders 3, this war of mine, south park stick of truth, but I know I won't play them until next year so why bother? I just had my second child last week, probably won't play anything seriously until Christmas time.

The steam sales aren't as fun now that the flash deals are gone. No reason to really check steam ever.

There's a few games I've eyed like age of wonders 3, this war of mine, south park stick of truth, but I know I won't play them until next year so why bother? I just had my second child last week, probably won't play anything seriously until Christmas time.

On one hand I agree it isn't as fun anymore, on the other hand I think it is more fair to have one stated sale price which doesn't change for the duration of the sale. Either way I haven't been getting much this sale because most of my wishlist is relatively new and not discounted very deeply.

Since flash sales have gone though the discounts also don't seem as good.

I didn't buy anything during the gog sale either cus I have like every old title I want and not so interested in the new ones. I actually prefer steam to gog cus of the community aspect of it and sharing your play times and game lists. Gog galaxy might take off but pretty unlikely I'll have irl friends on it.

I spent way too much money in the GOG sale, but then I like GOG specifically because my games there are private. i just don't want people snooping around on my game habits.

Since flash sales have gone though the discounts also don't seem as good.

I didn't buy anything during the gog sale either cus I have like every old title I want and not so interested in the new ones. I actually prefer steam to gog cus of the community aspect of it and sharing your play times and game lists. Gog galaxy might take off but pretty unlikely I'll have irl friends on it.

I believe when steamdb looked at the actual aggregate data for the winter sale the average discount decreased by only 3% or so.

I spent way too much money in the GOG sale, but then I like GOG specifically because my games there are private. i just don't want people snooping around on my game habits.

You can set your steam profile to be private too.

Oh, it is, but I still much prefer to play non-Steam versions wherever possible.

I like the data steam tracks for us, as little as it is, but knowing when I purchases games (which gog has too), how much I've played and such I like, plus I like the installer platform. I haven't tried galaxy but gog I always feel reluctant to delete the installer files just in case something happens and I need to reinstall I don't want to redownload the whole thing. So the games take up a lot more space for me. Anyway I just prefer new titles on steam and I've run out of old titles to buy on gog.

I just had my second child last week, probably won't play anything seriously until Christmas time.

Congratulations and condolences

Nothing for me so far this steam sale, Of my wishlist FinalFantasy games still only 50% off and the newer games arent discounted enough. I had my eye on Rise of the Tomb Raider and Fallout 4

I'm not surprised but it is kind of weird, though Watch Dogs did sell quite well it just wasn't very good and for a game that involves a lot of driving, from a company that has actual (if still arcadey) driving games, was pretty pathetic and embarrassingly awful when it came to said driving.

If renting console games was still a thing (is it?), it's the kind of game that would be recommended to rent if you thought it seemed like a cool enough idea and you didn't have anything else better to do.

If I were a console gamer o would give gamefly a try. Like Netflix for gamers.

Dragon age origins ultimate edition has finally come to gog. I'm sure everyone on this forum has played it at some point. I own the original dvd version from like best buy or something, then I got the origin base version and the steam base version from some bundles at some point so I actually have 3 keys for this game. But I never got all the DLC! I bought one return to ostagar with bioware points, you know back before EA pushed origin on us you made your own bioware account and could buy points of their site for mass effect and dragon age purchases. But those points are gone now and there's no way to get the dlc other than buying the entire ultimate edition. Steam has a lot of users complaining that it doesn't work cus of some drm or something, so I bought the gog version. I'm really excited to finally see what witch hunt is all about.

Top Bottom