Morrowind!

SON OF A *****! I got into some trouble and i just had to spend 25,100 septims to take care of a 50,200 bounty on my head! :lol: i'm a baaaad wood elf.

Ok, i sold some stuff and i now have 133,000 septims :D Level 43 and i have my speed, agility, strength, short sword, acrobatics, marksman and light armor at 100 :) Medium armor is at 75, long sword is at 90( thats good cause i have a nice Daedra Longsword that packs a punch.

I finally started doing some Imperial Legion quests. Completed like 5 quests so far and my rank is now Champion something. :)

imperial legion was the first group i joined. i was alot weaker then though, so i got stuck on one quest. i might go back and do it though, now that i am stronger.

After tonight(when i probably will finish the fighters guild) i'm gonna join the imperial legion :D Level 49 right now :)

Right now i'm trying to find a theif for the fighters guild around the Vos area. This sucks, because up around Vos, Sadrith Mora, the Hlaalu Gaurds(not imperials) really really dislike me. Even without a bounty on my head. They run after me everytime i come near. Although its not hard running away from them, its become an annoyance.

Look at my gold if u will. ahem 191k septims :D

Attachments

• screenshot 0.jpg
    screenshot 0.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 188
By the way, after getting my check card today(finally) i decided to purchase morrowind:D But still with a good version of the game(although the version i had before seems to be just as good as the legal version) i still cannot enchant ANYTHING. I cannot select an enchant effect to put on anything. It sucks! especially since i have 191,000+ septims to use! :lol: :cry:
Anyway, here's a SS of my misc skills. I can now repair my own stuff :goodjob:

Attachments

• screenshot 1.jpg
    screenshot 1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 183
If you want to enchant stuff yourself, you can just drop a filled soul gem onto your character in the inventory screen. The enchant screen will come up. Then you just click on the empty Item box to select an item to enchant. I don't recommend enchanting stuff yourself though because there is a low success rate and you would end up wasting a soul gem.

but it looks like i don't have a choice :( I bet its the saved game from my 'other' copy of Morrowind. Bet if i started a new game(which i will not do!) and tried to enchant something it'd show me the list of effects i can use

Right now i'm raiding the vaults of redoran in Vivee. I'm robbing them blind :D I also now have a full set of ebony armor ;)

i believe i have found the greatest ring in the game. I've had it for a while just haven't posted about it. Its power is great it the Vampirie Ring. Drains like 30pts health and fatigue and gives it to you. Use this once on an ordinator and hit him 2 or 3 times with my daedric shortsword :D and he's gone.
Also i've had to kill 12 ordinators and 4 regular people to get that full set of ebony :( Now i must go pay a huge bounty cause i have a death warrant out on me now :p
I'm a baaaaaaad wood elf :evil:

Originally posted by SunTzu
Right now i'm raiding the vaults of redoran in Vivee. I'm robbing them blind :D I also now have a full set of ebony armor ;)

yeah, i did that. it's fun:D

Surprisingly, I had stopped playing Morrowind for the longest time now. Had gotten it outta my system. Just no incentive to play once it had gotten so easy... :)

Hey guys! Just got this game for the Xbox. I couldn't resist after reading this thread. I have a couple of questions though.

1. What's up with the sugar. I take it its Morrowind's choice of drug? And what am I supposed to do with it? I tried taking some and it said it had no effect on me. And some people won't even train or barter with me if I have it.

2. If you kill someone and nobody witnesses it, do you suffer any kind of bad reputation or extra attention from the man?

3. I suck. :( Seriously, I got killed by a mud crab. Any advice on how not to get your butt kicked every time you try and fight someone.

THanks.

you'l get better, I completley sucked at first, started as a Mage, so got killed by little worms, whatever they'r called ;) Now level 15, and with levetation +longsword + poison weakness and poison can kill most of the things the game throws at me right now

1. What's up with the sugar. I take it its Morrowind's choice of drug? And what am I supposed to do with it? I tried taking some and it said it had no effect on me. And some people won't even train or barter with me if I have it.
Yeah, that's the illegal substance in Morrowind. :) I never use them, but you can sell them to Khajit merchants. In Balmora you can sell Moon Sugar and Skooma at two places: Ajira in the Mage Guild and the Ra'vir the merchant.
2. If you kill someone and nobody witnesses it, do you suffer any kind of bad reputation or extra attention from the man?
Don't think so...
3. I suck. :( Seriously, I got killed by a mud crab. Any advice on how not to get your butt kicked every time you try and fight someone.
lol... lots of people got killed by rats in the beginning. :D You should wear all the armor you can find (chitin armor most likely in the beginning), and improve your armor skills. Restore Health potions are also handy during battles -- just right click to bring up the inventory menu and use as many potions as necessary.

:( I really should stay away from this thread. I'm just got to level 2 and you guys are waaaaaaaaaay ahead of that.:lol: I just had a quick question. It may be a spoiler for people who just got the game so...............

...........Do you guys remember helpling out that guy in just his underwear? Its the guy who wants you to help him find this witch who stole his axe. Well I help this guy find the witch and you are faced with 2 options. One being to side with the witch and have the guy meet her 3 days from now. The second is you help the guy kill her so he gets his stuff. I chose to side with the witch and kill the guy. Did you guys do the same? And if you didn't what happens if you help the guy kill the witch? Just curious.

Top Bottom