Which is best balanced map in this game?

I also like small continents, but sometimes I'll end up completely isolated and that's not great. Low sea level helps with this. I'll often play normal continents as well.

Normal continents is most balanced and after playing many different map types i always end up going back to continents for a real good game. For small continents there usually isnt much to do for half of the game as u will be isolated or alone with someone else. Too much sea battles which AI still arnt very good at. I like pangaea too because everyone will meet everyone and everyone will have a couple of close neighbours. Makes for a very interesting game diplomatically and militarily.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Continents: all abilities can come into play, be they mountainous, swamp, river, coast, open terrain, etc.

Small Continents is close for me, but sometimes I find there's unfortunate situations where there's just no friggin' Iron anywhere on my continent. Obnoxious as all hell.

What do you think about Continent Plus?

I hate all the plus scripts. They used to be *okay* in G&K, but now with BNW you'll more than likely be stamping your economy into the ground by putting all the citystates on (mostly) unreachable islands.

I wouldn't mind the plus map scripts if some of the City-States ended up on the Continents themselves and we had more access to those smaller landmasses they end up on. But the City-State placement really ruins any Plus map in BNW.

Top Bottom