What if Civfanatics was a british tabloid

Very good :lol:

I was trying to think of some others, although in the eyes of British tabloids, Brazil is only interesting for its football and Portugal is a holiday destination...

You could probably do something with a Polish invasion though - damn those Poles coming over 'ere and stealin' our cities jobs, etc. :p

So much for trying to represent Eastern Europe.

So much for trying to represent Eastern Europe.

British tabloids have an obsession with immigration from Eastern Europe for some reason. Bonus points if you can find a story about them claiming benefits.

Just as well that CiV wasn't developed by the publishers of British tabloids, really!

British tabloids have an obsession with immigration from Eastern Europe for some reason. Bonus points if you can find a story about them claiming benefits.

Just as well that CiV wasn't developed by the publishers of British tabloids, really!

Well, Rupert Murdoch developing Civilization...well, there's something.

So which leaderhead will have their phone hacked first? Only time will tell.....

Do one about Pedro's secret life as santa. :lol:

Wait, the Englishmen have the Sun too ! I thought it was just a dream over there !

You clearly haven't been playing CiV very much then. It never sets. Which is very surprising considering we're not in the artic circle. The weather is pretty bleak though. Oh well, as long as it's better than what the Scots get :).

You clearly haven't been playing CiV very much then. It never sets. Which is very surprising considering we're not in the artic circle. The weather is pretty bleak though. Oh well, as long as it's better than what the Scots get :).

I am totally confused as to what is sarcasm and what is honesty here.

Sun is a tabloid newspaper that is publishes in UK as well as I believe in USA.. so I'm not sure if you are just not aware of that or you just playing around :lol:

But it doesn't beat this :

http://now.msn.com/yellow-object-in-sky-headline-used-for-sunny-day-in-ireland

Awesome!.... I wanna see some inter-leader trash talk. Like Ghengis Khan accusing Attila of sleeping with his goat!

I am now running the Civ V Springer show in my mind. The goat admits he wanted to leave Genghis because of his hopeless dreams as a disco star.

Another reason to bring this video out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToA

Is this alright?

Whoops, I read that she was queen of portugal, and was of the algarves, not queen of portugal and algarves

Top Bottom