Unit Creation Sounds Thread

What do you think about a Sounds thread??

• It could be very useful!!!

Votes: 271 84.7%
  • It's OK

Votes: 43 13.4%
  • I don't like the idea,It can't be useful...

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Bad idea!!

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
Does anyone have sounds that could be used with hi tech units such as those created by BlueO and others? Ones that would fit a Combat Mech...

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
Hola hermano,

Pablo, I need a big favour:

Can you look if you find some sharp sounding german voices for the Leibstandarte ??? Possibly in the style of (Xcuse) "Sieg Heil"?

Fortify:
1) Something like "Zu Befehl" (a la orden) along with
2) a rifle handling sound and/or a boot clapping sound

Run:
3) heavy boots marching on stone ground

Sería fabuloso si pues encontrar algo así :)

Thank you - gracias !!!

Hallo, herr W.i.n.t.e.r!
As you requested, I have something interesting for you...;) .
Here is a .zip containing:

Boots1 & Boots2 . From Command & Conquer Red Alert soundtrack.Heavy boots parading:p .
Boots3 . The default Barracks sound of Civilization II.
Leibstandarte . Something funny:crazyeye: . I've mixed Civ2 barrack's sound with "Der Koniggrätzer Marsch", and sounds really cool:cool: . But I don't know if you want music in your unit:D .
Tell me your opinion.
Horrido!!!!:king:

Attachments

• leibstandarterun.zip
    215.2 KB · Views: 660
Hi, buddies. I've made an special .zip containing interesting sounds to make better Kentonio's tanks. It contains:

TankRun.wav, TankFortify.wav, TankDeath.wav and TankAttack.wav for the Panther, T-34, Tiger(except TankRun), and Sherman.

TigerRun.wav, for his Tiger tank.

I hope you like them!!
Bye!!!!!:king:

Attachments

• kentoniostanks.zip
    294.9 KB · Views: 668
Originally posted by Kingpin
Does anyone have sounds that could be used with hi tech units such as those created by BlueO and others? Ones that would fit a Combat Mech...

Hi, Kingpin. I have what you were searching:) . Here are Hi-Tech sounds for futuristic units, robots...etc. Hope you like them!!
Bye!!!!:king:

Attachments

• hi-techsounds.zip
    443.9 KB · Views: 679
Thanks, Pablostuka!

They're awesome sounds. Perfect for a Battle Mech.

You're my new best friend! ;)

Here's some sounds I thought could be uselful from Age of Empires:

- "Woolooloo"
- "My granny can scrap better then that" (good for the Grunt)
- "Enemy sighted"

Attachments

• aoesounds.zip
    34.8 KB · Views: 592
Here are some basic Wavs for the new AoE AoK units that have been springing up all over the place.
Most of them dont have sound files, so I linked a few firaxis sounds together to make some simple combinations.

When you have like, 8 new units to add to your game and you have to give tham all sounds, the last thing you want to do is muck about with .AMB files

So here is an attack, death, victory, run and optional horse run and bow attack sound for your Bow/horse units. (can also be used for the camel);

Yes, great idea. W.i.n.t.e.r was going to record something (He's german too), but he hasn't any program to do that, I guess. Yes, you can record something useful for WW2 german units...The voices I've used in some units were taken from Close Combat IV game, I don't know if it are original german records...Feel free to record anything:cool:
Bye!!!!:king:

I have a sound request... I'm making a Humvee and for the victory animation I have the lights flashing :) What I need is a honking horn... specificly a Humvee (if the military version has a horn... wouldn't want to bump it at the wrong moment :) )

Top Bottom