Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father asked me if we wanted to go out for dinner tonight, by texting me, from upstairs! Will someone shoot me in the head already?

What's wrong with that? That's how me and my brothers communicate :p

Yes, but giving your parents your cellphone number, wtf?

What happens on the Big Day?
Big tests. It's basically the entire school year, wrapped up into 2 days of tests. I usually do fine, but I still hate them.

Great. Won't get home until 10:30 pm. I really hate dextran-FITC permeability measurements. Looks like this day wasn't much better than yesterday.

Rant: Someone's house across the road from mine caught fire a couple of hours ago. It looks like his house was half burned down. While it was quite interesting to see a ladder truck turn around in our driveway (they missed the turn to the house's driveway), I still don't know whether the man who lived there is alright. Hopefully he is. Fortunately, his sister's house is on a hill about 50 feet from his home, so he'll have a place to live. I'm still amazed by it all.

No sign of a birthday thread :(. I knew it would be forgotten.

Dude, it's only been your birthday for 9 minutes, and it's still not your birthday in some time zones. You'll get one. :)

Big tests. It's basically the entire school year, wrapped up into 2 days of tests. I usually do fine, but I still hate them.

Yeah I hate them also. They put so much emphasis on them you might as well not bother with the rest of the school year.

Yeah I hate them also. They put so much emphasis on them you might as well not bother with the rest of the school year.
Agreed. What bugs me the most is how much I focus on it. I hate the tests very much, yet every month, I count down the number of months to the tests.

My dog is stupid since it has been raining quite heavily and yet he is soaking wet, while he could easily be dry and happy, but now he is miserable and wet. He could have stayed in the shed, or under cover where his bed is, since we have an outdoor area that is protected, but he is stupid.

I love this forum, because you cant find any Serb nationalist claiming they should rule the whole world and how no other nationality exists.

EDIT: With no logical explanation, the only one being swearing.

I love this forum, because there certainly aren't any Balkan Nationalists on it. Nope, nothing I can see! :rolleyes:

Still no birthday thread, I knew people don't care/forgotten it :(.

Dear YouTube, I do not want to watch Cupcakes in HD, please stop putting it in my recommended box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom