PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Save sent to Russia. -> eazyhasaids

Note: Naughty Prince of Persia naughty...She will be playing Brazil, mail is:
Spoiler :
Kot-best at yandex.ru

So Tomyo, you will send the save to her from now on. Sting, i´m sure you will give her the mail with the rules and everyones contacts and the social group yes? Welcome and have fun, BTW, whats her nick in the forum?

Sting, i´m sure you will give her the mail with the rules and everyones contacts and the social group yes? Welcome and have fun, BTW, whats her nick in the forum?
Ok, i'll do it. I guess it's P@ndora as i see from previous post :)

To Tasonne

Any comunication from Tasonne it has been over 2 days now will be 72 hours tonight at 7:00pm.

I don't mean to be a jerk but I think for this game to stay alive we got to be firm on the 48 hours per turn thing.

Just my 2 sents:(

The first post of this thread should have a high scores list detailing "how many turns this player has stayed for" lol. I believe the 48 hour rule should be enforced and if it goes on for a few turns without any communication then the spot is open to a new player to take. It's not like it's a secret rule everyone knew about it before the game started so there's no reason to disregard it. Even a player being skipped may enjoy the benefit of a faster pace if they can get to play their next one.

If it's not that the people lose interest in what is seeming to be a life commitment to a computer game, undesirable playing positions could contribute. To exaggerate-would you want to play as the Cuban natives when everyone else is the size of Spain or greater? We can't expect someone to play a game if they won't enjoy it at all. I'm sure someone will take the Dutch spot though.

Eric please send me the save, Tasonne must be on military drills...

The 24h is to follow, i gave Tasonne a little longer because he is in a special situation and he warned me of it when the game started...as for replacing players, that has beeing done (Romance is an example).

The scenario victory is achieved with various ways, not just by conquest or domination, so beeing small doesn´t mean you can´t equally win the game, smaller nations can aim towords vic points/dilpo wins and so on, and skeme their way through, while bigger ones get locked down into bitter wars.

Eric please send me the save, Tasonne must be on military drills...

The 24h is to follow, i gave Tasonne a little longer because he is in a special situation and he warned me of it when the game started...as for replacing players, that has beeing done (Romance is an example).

The scenario victory is achieved with various ways, not just by conquest or domination, so beeing small doesn´t mean you can´t equally win the game, smaller nations can aim towords vic points/dilpo wins and so on, and skeme their way through, while bigger ones get locked down into bitter wars.

Thanks Rick that's fine and you are right about the various ways to win makes for an interesting game for almost anyone.

Also the AI doing the turn or you doing the turn is not a big deal at this point I would think there is not a whole lot the smaller nations have to do on their turns this early on nor for the big nations as well.

Thanks again for putting this all together and keeping it going Rick :cool:

Top Bottom