resetting workers orders

KaptainK714

Warlord
I really hate the search function... couldnt find an answer to this.
My workers are constantly needing their orders to be given. I am not at war and this is happening to captured workers as well as workers I created.

This glitch started when I was at war - i was building a road to a city was attempting to capture. After taking the city the unit and the unit I received from the city both need to have orders restated EVERY turn.

Help !!

I've been seeing the same thing on mine. I've just chalked it up to the fact you can't find good help these days. Maybe they're stopping and trying to organize a union, watch for your worker maintenance cost to double. :D

I agree though, I'd like to see that fixed next patch.

The range at which your vulnerable workers sniff danger is greater than the range at which their benevolent but demanding overlord perceives danger.

My workers are constantly needing their orders to be given. I am not at war and this is happening to captured workers as well as workers I created.

This glitch started when I was at war - i was building a road to a city was attempting to capture. After taking the city the unit and the unit I received from the city both need to have orders restated EVERY turn.

Help !!

This is a confirmed bug and is being looked into, you have my sympathy.

Top Bottom