BLU & Plantaion Mod

Dale is a pretty busy guy at the moment so I've saved him the work and released my stuff as a modmod.

Aymerick's Plantation Mod can be incorporated too, but I think it might be worth waiting until some more of the planned features are in place.

BLU & Plantation are really optional components for AoD2. I won't be adding them to 1.11 but I encourage the maker's to do so as a ModMod. :)

I like the idea of merging our stuff. Perhaps we could re-brand the combined modmod as 'Age of Further Discovery'!

It took me a little while to make BLUModMod just because of the various extra XML tags in AOD2 over vanilla. BTW I can recommend Beyond Compare for file comparison and merging.

I'm about to release a new version for "Plantation Economy", then I'll make the ModMod for AoD2...

We could also merge both BLU and Plantation since Deliverator and I both made our mods modular, it shouldn't be to hard...

I like the idea of merging our stuff. Perhaps we could re-brand the combined modmod as 'Age of Further Discovery'!

It took me a little while to make BLUModMod just because of the various extra XML tags in AOD2 over vanilla. BTW I can recommend Beyond Compare for file comparison and merging.

Got MY vote!!!

Top Bottom