Custom victory conditions?

Justin_M17

Chieftain
Okay, so I went out and bought CivRev and GTAIV last night for my PS3, and I've been playing CivRev alot but I've come across a problem. I prefer to win games by domination in the Modern Era, but I can never get to the Modern Era before one of the A.I players win by some other way.

Is there any way to set the game up so that victory can only be achieved through one method instead of four or five?

Sadly, there is not a way to set up the game so you can only win 1 of the victories, instead of the normal 4. What I'd try to do if I were you is just keep practising. Over time, it will become a lot easier to win, and you'll be able to win easily Industrial Era.

I have no problem actually winning, but I would prefer to hold out until Modern Era to actually do the fighting. It seems more fun that way

I may be remembering incorrectly, as I don't play them often, but I think there's a scenario where you start with all techs. (I also believe there are a ton of barbarians as well). If modern era fighting is your thing, then this might be a good choice as you can build modern units right from the beginning.

There is, "Bata Centuria" (Misspelled I think).

Top Bottom