Download and Current Changelog

Does it means that we have no curse anymore? :(
or is there something else coming? maybe new magic system in 1.4?
sry i haven't familiarized myself with your development ..things.. forgot the word. :lol:

From what Valk said, yes, but seriously, those promotions are almost impossible to obtain without wildly feasting your citizens as calabim, having extreme luck or else cheating.

I'm having a problem getting this mod installed. Basically what is happening is that when I run the installer kaspersky flags it as "PDM.worm.P2P.generic" and then proceeds to stop the install and quarantine the file.

I'm not worried about RifE being a worm, there are clearly lots of people using it without any issue. I’ve installed older versions of this mod and other FfH mods without issue while this same anti-virus is running.

So what I'm asking is if anyone might have some idea why kaspersky is flagging RifE and how I might stop it from doing so. I've tried putting it on my trusted application list. Hell, I've even tried turning off the anti-virus function and it still doesn't stop it.

I know this is more of an issue with my anti-virus than your mod, but Kaspersky is being slow and unhelpful in their recommendations so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks

ok.
I have achieved master of necromancy unit only twice in my ffh history without cheating and playing as sheaim, not calabim.
I really love curse spell, is so furry, funny and lovely and other nice words.

:evil:

I'm having a problem getting this mod installed. Basically what is happening is that when I run the installer kaspersky flags it as "PDM.worm.P2P.generic" and then proceeds to stop the install and quarantine the file.

I'm not worried about RifE being a worm, there are clearly lots of people using it without any issue. I’ve installed older versions of this mod and other FfH mods without issue while this same anti-virus is running.

So what I'm asking is if anyone might have some idea why kaspersky is flagging RifE and how I might stop it from doing so. I've tried putting it on my trusted application list. Hell, I've even tried turning off the anti-virus function and it still doesn't stop it.

I know this is more of an issue with my anti-virus than your mod, but Kaspersky is being slow and unhelpful in their recommendations so I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks

May have something to do with the installer tag allowing it to be installed without admin rights, not sure. Haven't seen this one honestly.

That's actually part of Valk's master plan to cover the world in the Great Hamster Dominion. But pay it no mind, it's nothing important. :p

I suppose there is no way to bypass the installer and unpack the mod manually?

Ok, I went and snagged 7zip but I'm still not sure exactly how to do this. When I've done this type of thing before it's usually just extracting the files from an archive with winrar and making sure I put them in the right folder. For RifE all I have is the .exe file and 7zip won't open it as an archive and opening it normally just runs the .exe and activates the installer.

Thank you again for your time in helping me with this. I know you're busy but you and your crew have created such a cool mod that I really do want to try it.

Yea, I still have the old install, and the old installer to boot (1.23). I don't run any msg systems right now but I would happily go get whichever one is most convenient for you.

ok.
I have achieved master of necromancy unit only twice in my ffh history without cheating and playing as sheaim, not calabim.
I really love curse spell, is so furry, funny and lovely and other nice words.

:evil:

Yes, I've done that, but one time and I was extremely lucky. However it is fairly possible in wild mana, due to spell books, somehow Valk didn't look at them.

Quiet, you! Those plans must remain hidden for another two years! :mischief:

12-21-2012 I suppose, no?

Yes, I've done that, but one time and I was extremely lucky. However it is fairly possible in wild mana, due to spell books, somehow Valk didn't look at them.

I did look at them. However, the whole mechanic is essentially rendered meaningless with the new magic system, so I see no point in adding it.

12-21-2012 I suppose, no?

No. 12-23-2012 (alternate dating; Always either 21 or 23). Just so happens to be my 25th birthday. Interesting coincidence, h-uh?

Also note: Fort Commanders will be moved to a leash of 0 (which IS possible). This simulates held, with some important differences.... If they are bumped off the fort they can wander back (if you get them back in time before they die next turn, at least), the AI will upgrade them correctly, and they will be able to actively attack one tile out from the fort.

So unless you have roads, or nearby terrain that grants double movement, attacking outside the fort is suicide for a fort commander?

the point is, that he dies at the beginning of the next turn, which means attacking without roads is suicide, since you can't move him back to the fort.

Top Bottom