Ideologies - Policies

Balerune

Prince
Fast Question: Is there a list of synergies, that is what ideologies go best with what policies?

I've started a few games and get hit with some really bad unhappiness (-18 and if I overcome that and don't change and pick a 2nd tenant another -18(-36 total))

Thanks.

(Or should I use my best judgment informed by experience? (Don't bet the farm on this one.):lol:

PS anyone know if infoaddict messes anything up? (btw)

Playing on Emperor I had a game with Arabia on Sandstorm map and picked Liberty and got socked with unhappiness; played as Spain on Continents map and Liberty gave me only contented people. On Arabia Order gave me the least unhappiness (but still @-8) but just the reverse with Spain.

Anyone know the logic of this?

Doesn't seem related to what the other countries are doing as I still got denounced by the majority of them. Matter of fact as Spain only one other country had freedom and yet my people were the most content.

Each ideology has a picture of the 3 victory conditions it supports best when you select it.

if other civs have a different ideology than you, and they have a high influence with your people, that can cause a big unhappyness hit.

Influence is their tourism VS. your culture.

Top Bottom