Not Another City States Mod

The text for text tags such as "TXT_KEY_MINOR_TRAIT_PROSPEROUS" I believe was done mistakenly. These tags define only how these city-states are categorized in the Civilopedia, and nothing else. What actually appears in all other instances is the "TXT_KEY_CITY_STATE_PROSPEROUS_ADJECTIVE" tag and other tags like it.

The current way they are makes the city-states look like this in the civilopedia:

Cultured City-States
Militaristic City-States
Maritime City-States
Commercial
Diplomatic
Intellectual
Productive
Progressive
Prosperous

As such, I suggest changing these respectively to "Commercial City-States" and so on.

I wonder if we could update this great mod, which was for sure a brain storming elemt for the great expansion Gods and Kings...

update please.. I'm not the greatest modder, so I won't be able to do it...

Yep, great mod. Not sure if it requred lua or xml remove, but seems it runs without crashes on current vanilla version.

This may be not the right modding section of the forum but denfinitely seems the most accurate about the questyion I' m gonna ask:

How do I change the background color on minor civs territory? the one that all minor civs share and make their territory looks black on the minimap...

managed to change the main one... but not the one i was searching for...

Some know how/where this infos is located?
Saw Zyxpsilon posting a color palette on the first page of this thread... maybe he knows?

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

thank you for creating this mod! In combination with City-State Diplomacy Mod, it is one of the best Mods for City-States. I play the game in german so I created a translation for the mod. Maybe the translation is not yet perfect but I would improve it if someone asks for. You just have to overwrite the existing files of the mod with my files: https://mega.co.nz/#!PY5w1LZI!UyFG_l-_Nj5vWFaz-3JTM2on-okUtSiJcvjWPprvFVw

One question to the mod author: Is it possible to translate the title of a city-states leader? For example the leader of Warsaw is named "King of.." I didn't find the value for "King of.." So in german it would be "König von.."

fyi, the attachment on the very bottom of the first post is not working. It is a php file, whatever that is.

fyi, the attachment on the very bottom of the first post is not working. It is a php file, whatever that is.
Works for me. I suspect you're right-clicking and choosing Save As (though that method works fine for me (in Firefox), as well). Just left-click.

Note this mod is very old. You may have issues if you're trying to run it with G+K or BNW.

Works for me. I suspect you're right-clicking and choosing Save As (though that method works fine for me (in Firefox), as well). Just left-click.

Note this mod is very old. You may have issues if you're trying to run it with G+K or BNW.

I would love to see an updated version of this mod compatible with BNW and CSD. The extra City-State types were interesting back when the mod came out.

Something got me thinking that there is something missing from Religious City States that they should have.

Namely that Religious City States should be able to and try to found and spread their own religions, possibly from their own pool of religious traits.

Which aspect of the mod are you looking for? Firaxis added new city state types, so that part is sort of moot. There are many mods that add city states (e.g., More City States and City States Expansion). And there's CSL2 to add leader art to the popups. The renaming can be accomplished with a small change to the CSL2 code (at the moment, it's turned on with the modern flag addon).

Top Bottom