Term 1 - Nominations for the Designated Player Pool

Alphawolf

Basileus, Founding Father
The Designated Player is the Citizen that carries out the instructions posted by the elected officials in the Game Session Instruction Thread. If an official does not post instructions, the Designated Player has complete control of that official’s area of responsibility. The Designated Player is selected in sequence from the Designated Player Pool

A citizen may run for an elected office and apply to be a Designated Player in the same term. The Designated Player Pool does not count as an elected office. All candidates that that receive a vote from more than ½ of the citizens that vote in the Designated Player Election will be accepted as a Designated Player for that term

Please submit nominations for the Designated Player Pool in this thread and Accept or Decline any nominations you may receive. Self nominations are allowed.

-the Wolf

Thanks for the nomination, however, I decline as my graphics card isn't a fan of Civ4. City names and other assorted stuff show up blue...

I nominate Chieftess and Alphawolf.

I'll accept.

Alphawolf said:
Thank you but I also must decline, I will not be near my game computer for the full term.

Is there a final (and binding) decision on the start time?

Blkbird said:
Is there a final (and binding) decision on the start time?

It looks to be sometime in January. The actual date/time for the first session will most probably be set by either the President or the DP Pool candidate with the most votes.

As a concerned citizen I would like to nominate Strider to be a DP.

I Accept!

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom