Term 7 Nominations: Designated Player

Nobody

Gangster
Position: Designated Player

This is the nomination thread for the office of Designated Player

During each regular election cycle, a separate thread will be created during the nomination process for Designated Player (DP) Candidates. Any citizen that wishes to be a DP must declare so in a post in this thread. When the election polls are posted, a separate poll, in multi-choice format, listing each candidate will be posted. Citizens will vote their approval for a candidate by selecting their name.

To nominate a citizen for Designated Player name in this thread. Self-nominations are considered automatically accepted unless indicated otherwise. Citizens may only accept one nomination.

All citizens are encouraged to post questions to the nominees about their plans and qualifications for the office. Nominees are encouraged, but not required, to answer these questions.

A citizen may run for an elected office and apply to be a DP in the same term. The DP Pool does not count as an elected office.

Hey, i noticed Daveshack forgot to make this thread, i thought we needed one urgently and wasn't enough time to remind dave without upsetting the election time table. I know i don't have a legal Position to make this thread, so sue me, ban me what ever.

Am I really the first to self-nominate?!

I accept my nomination! :)

Thanks Nobody. It has been a rough 2 weeks at work and I'm not the slightest bit surprised that I missed a thread. Was really hoping for that volunteer... Glad to see someone just open the thread instead of complaining about it or running to the judiciary. :goodjob:

I accept.

I nominate Nobody and I support the other people nominated.

I am not to keen on accepting, since last time, I was the only left out, and that is not to happen again.

I am not to keen on accepting, since last time, I was the only left out, and that is not to happen again.
It's hard to predict what the people will do, but it is apparent to me that you've improved your record on following the citizens wishes. That's enough for me at least.

I think I decline.

This particular election lost my flavor, as one can read from the votes. Having a third against oneself on a permanent basis on a multiple choice poll like this is not really motivating. I prefer one-on-one election polls of 60-40 outcomes to 95, 95, 95, 95, 95, 95, 95 and 55 outcomes, as semi-hidden groupist favoritism never really found my passion. A head to head election is more a straightforward comparison of candidates, where this election is more a friendship parade of outsiders and insiders. I see more than I let on.

I can write well, report more detailed than many what actually happened, follow instructions to the letter and play a strong save (Dutchfire can possibly vouch for the Innovian Succession game), but that does not really matter in a popularity contest. I think I am happy with the rough warlord status.

I nominate Nobody and I support the other people nominated.

I dont think i will have the time to play the save, it takes a few good hours for a turnchat, and with work the big strechs of time i have totally free are spent raiding on world of warcraft. But thanks for the nomination.

I will decline due to time constraints. Thank you for your nomination though.

Top Bottom