Votes: 14 13.2%
  • 501-750

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • 751-1000

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • 1000+

Votes: 30 28.3%

• Total voters
I just topped 1000 this week. I do leave my game running while I do house chores sometimes so the TRUE number is likely 50-100 hours less.

Pre-ordered the game a month before release and then finally took about 3 months off from it while I was waiting on G&K to come out, thanks SC2! Since G&K I've played over 200 hours and am over 1200 total.

This is my first post though i have been reading the forum for sometime now.

I am close to 350 hours. I let the game run a lot in the background while doing other stuff so my real time is probably half of it.
I bought it last june with G&K directly and i never played Vanilla.

I am a gamer. Played a lot of addictive game like Wow, SC Diablo, MW. I considered myself to be borderline game junkie.... I think the line has been crossed.

I have one simple rule... i have to be in bed at 12h00. Even during my raiding time in Wow i would almost every time respect that rule....

With Civ 5 there is the "please let me do just one more turn thin". Yesterday evening i played a game with Korea and i finished around 23h30... My mistake was to start a small immortal games just to see how is the difficulty on step up. I went to bed at 2h30...
I HATE THIS GAME, It is to addictive....

Thanks for all the info on the forum, it really helped me understand the games and play better.

Top Bottom