Fairy Tale 2

The Map

I have created the Map for Fairy Tale 2 on which it all will be based. There are changes to the geography in the Known World, which isn't unrealistic since the sequel will be set a thousand years after Fairy Tale 1. The Southern Rainforest as well as the Canwella Desert will be smaller in the East, Andezea will be added and there are numerous other small changes as well.

Small proposal: Include a bit more of late medieval too and add the Arquebuiser (pre-musket gunpowder) as a unit maybe all around strong with no pros and cons (kind of like the default musketman). This would bring in the late medieval factor together with the different early cannons (Bombards).

Edit:
I would like to see some Ottoman-based nation in this one... ;)

I bet the Dwarves could use some arquebusiers or early musketmen!

There'll be more destructive magic in Fairy Tale 2 as well. Those modern-day bombardment animations are just too good to not be used for fireballs and other suitable magic, so I'll try and get together more powerful magicians in this one.

An idea for this one could be to actually part the Dwarves in two factions, with one supporting Vestallia (Esterriki) and another supporting the Evil Forces (Thorshammir). Could prove interesting.

Yeah. since the Dark Ages will be a time when the kingdoms fall apart and new ones are created in their wake, I think the Dwarves will have to experience some kind of Civil War too.

The Elves will be gone from the continent altogether; they will have moved to Andezea and Denerea where they will have created two strong kingdoms which will be at conflict with each other though. The former Elven areas on the Continent will be held by a remnant of the Empire/Principality which I plan to make into something like the Holy Roman Empire; a loose federation of quarrelling smaller states of chivalrous noble knights with crusader mentality who can only unite in the face of the invasion of the Dark Side.

Further Map Additions

The Island of Isarch up north and the Sunrest Islands south of Andezea will be included on the map of the Known World in Fairy Tale 2. Andezea will be he home of the Elves; they will be completely driven out from the Continent and their former lands there will now be under Principality rule.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will it be out?!:) I'm awaiting it!

Top Bottom