Gods & Kings huge GMR

I got a new Steam password and then tried logging in to GMR. No joy.

Maybe there's a delay while steam updates.

I will try again.

Thanks for the invite and I got in as Germany. What next. ?

You have 5 people in front of you right now. Might be a day or 2 then you should get an email or the app will pop up and tell you it is your turn. Go through the video at the GMR site if you havent already.

The guy who had your spot quit because his starting location was bad. I havent seen it so hopefully you can make something out of it. Good luck. :goodjob:

The starting position is not great that I can confirm. But I am here for the experience.

It took me a bit to grasp the mechanics but turn played and sent to Yoouris

Getting the hang of it now.

Still rubbish start position, but maybe we all start like that.

well it seems all has settled in and running fine in a 12 player game. averaging about a turn every 3-4 days. not sure how to speed that up. not sure i wanna try. its running smoothly be happy.

I hit that tech graphic problem (see Tech thread) but can still play turn. Doesn't affect others afaik.

I have tried several times now to play the turn but just after I click, 'play this one', at the load stage it crashes with a runtime error message. I can't even get in to login my password.

Strange thing this happened yesterday after the Steam update. Also strange is the fact I can log in and play Smote's game.

Maybe its to do with size.

This is happening to more than just this game. Have some patience. Hopefully it will all be sorted out soon.

Yes well done to whoever. Runtime error gone. GPS. Now just need update to dispel streaks. But glad I can continue.

Tried to play several times but get runtime dx11 error. even tried sp 'bloated' tip but no joy.

Top Bottom