Civplayers GMR game

i check throughout the period 2pm-12am Paris time and might sometimes be able to pick up a turn if it comes available 12am-3am Paris time, though not every day on the latter

6:30 à 10:00

et

18:30 à 21:00

Heure de Paris.

I believe I play at 6pm-10pm Paris time, but I also check anywhere from 6am-8am Paris time.

My play times in Paris time are mostly 5:30 AM - Noon, but also 9:30-10:00 PM.

Kiffe, do you want me to set this game up on GMR, or just do the randomising and post that here? If you have a spreadsheet to do that, yes, send it to me...but it makes me wonder...do you not trust yourself to pick random civs for everyone? :confused:

My play times in Paris time are mostly 5:30 AM - Noon, but also 9:30-10:00 PM.

Kiffe, do you want me to set this game up on GMR, or just do the randomising and post that here? If you have a spreadsheet to do that, yes, send it to me...but it makes me wonder...do you not trust yourself to pick random civs for everyone? :confused:

Sorry Onan, we were full :blush: I am afraid that you can't play, sorry for that.
I trust myself but maybe other dont trust me. That's why i asked you just to be perfectly clean :)

I will give you the super excel sheet as soon as i go back to work.

Okay, cool, no problem. I guess I didn't keep track of the player count between the two threads!

I'll post the civ picks later today...about 8 hours away.

It would be best to move the actual game discussion to the CivPlayers forums thread, as this thread was primarily to advertise the game not run it :-/

CS

Well I can certainly check the other thread in CivPlayers, but I would need to make an account to respond there. I suppose I might as well...

Well I can certainly check the other thread in CivPlayers, but I would need to make an account to respond there. I suppose I might as well...

You would have to anyway to have the game reported to the league stats in the end anyway, and it doesn't take anymore time than any other fan site, you just need to know your steam name and steam ID. And many of us can help you find your steam ID if need be.

CS

Gentlemen, here are your civs:

Kiffe - Germany
Tabarnak - America
Nouco - Rome
GamerKG - England
Banman - China
Beefers - Arabia

May your world see interesting times!

Gentlemen, here are your civs:

Kiffe - Germany
Tabarnak - America
Nouco - Rome
GamerKG - England
Banman - China
Beefers - Arabia

May your world see interesting times!

Thx a lot Onan! Gentlemen, select your civ in the GMR, please. I will do the timetable and launch the game! :)

Done and done.

Oh god, so many warlike civs. This'll be very different from the other GMR game... :lol:

Oh god, so many warlike civs. This'll be very different from the other GMR game... :lol:

:)

Most ladder players don't know what the word diplomacy means ;)

We will see how it goes. These settings are far different from usual ladder games. I'm sure that some trades and pacts are possible due to land shape and more than 4 players game.

Done and done.

You seem to imply that the other GMR game will be peaceful. With so many of us packed on one continent, I do not believe your hypothesis will prove to be correct.

But I'm India! And not on your hell-fire continent! :p

:)

Most ladder players don't know what the word diplomacy means ;)

We will see how it goes. These settings are far different from usual ladder games. I'm sure that some trades and pacts are possible due to land shape and more than 4 players game.

Of course we willl trade, this is not a CTON ! :)

Nouco select your civs in the GMR et c'est parti !

Top Bottom