Islandia's G&K GMR game - one turn per day

Best thing you can try is 120g-150g for a lux.

EEE_boy's paranoia is not something to be underestimated! Maya people left construction uninished in 1 turn and will finish 3 atlatists next turn. Perfect timing!

Yes, I overwrite the save file every time.

You have enough gold to rush buy 4 of them...I'm gonna be careful then. Still faisible.

Welcome, Godcyric!

Perhaps Spanish surveyors would like to attend a course in Vienna? We wonder how we could possibly 'steal' a wonder that is closer to our capital than yours. The rest of the world should also be thankful!

We wonder how we could possibly 'steal' a wonder that is closer to our capital than yours. The rest of the world should also be thankful!

I guess Islandianish in this world has less luck than Tabanish in other world. Holy imba these super national wonder!

Maya DOWed Swedish. But the fog of war is hidding the number of CBs, must be 5+

Damn you popped another city! And close form your capital again :sad:

Alright i'm going through the closest city from my empire instead knowing that 3 CBs are wandering around(i can see 2). There is no way i can get through your capital for now. 3 cities bombardments per turn is too much! And this annoying lake blocking the way.

Knowing that we might enter into an eternal war and you settled your 2nd city too close from my empire(even if i agreed earlier with a bit of grin but you promised in the first place that you wouldn't settle there...) i deserve the rights to capture it. Then we will see for peace if you want.

Knowing that we might enter into an eternal war and you settled your 2nd city too close from my empire(even if i agreed earlier with a bit of grin but you promised in the first place that you wouldn't settle there...) i deserve the rights to capture it. Then we will see for peace if you want.

3 CB down? Now even you take the city, you won't be able to hold it, and we will stuck in this war till one is out. Peace is still feasible without taking that city.

3 CB down? Now even you take the city, you won't be able to hold it, and we will stuck in this war till one is out. Peace is still feasible without taking that city.

scounds very scared

Tikal has fallen. We are waiting for your riposte or you can simply agree a peace treaty :)

:popcorn:

Riposte :D

Holy Toledo!

So your scout was hidding behind a forest tile(lost a worker). Bombarding and attacking with a warrior wasn't enough to retake it. I guess that i need to steal a new one from a cs. So i killed one of your CB trying to flee from Tikal...war continues...

War in the East! The Huns are on the march!

The Spanish are the targets of cowardly aggression and will proceed to do as we have always done through the years. Retreat and hope the barbarians spill over onto the Austrians.

Well, if they do spill over into Austria, they will find more of Spain, settled between our cities!

Well, if they do spill over into Austria, they will find more of Spain, settled between our cities!

I think the Spanish will be sending those cartographers back to Austria since they can't seem to distinguish South and West correctly.

I think the Spanish will be sending those cartographers back to Austria since they can't seem to distinguish South and West correctly.

Okay, maybe not strictly between, but certainly much closer to our capital than your own, which is surprising. However, it is a late city, near a lux we already have, and there continues to be ample room for Austria to grow in other directions.

Welcome to the immediate neighbourhood. But please, no further cities into our lands. And good luck in your current conflict.

Top Bottom