Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Did you ever accidentally ban the wrong user because of this?

Did you ever accidentally ban the wrong user because of this?
They banned me a couple times and both were incorrect. They should have banned the other guy. :mischief:

Are on-topic thread necros an infractible offense?

Topical, relevant bumps are okay. The problem is, do (generic) you think that it's topical and relevant when it really is?

As with most things here, it depends on the bump.

Quick noobish question, I've looked but can't find the link for "Show new replies to your posts". Can somebody please tell me where it is?

Ainwood, you posted last, though any mod could clear this up.

I recently saw a thread being closed by a stranger I had never heard of.

Here is the thread in question
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=9611778&postcount=2

A poster by the name of 'Knight-Dragon', so i was curious as to when he was appointed and why there wasn't a welcome thread as he seems a bit new (though registered for awhile!). I only bring it up because I am concerned that perhaps cfc has been hacked and some newbie has given themselves mod powers. So perhaps someone could clear this up for me? Thanks in advance.

You never heard of knight-dragon aka XIII aka "what ever names he had before"?

I Think he already was a mod when i registered.

Really?

Where has he been all these years??? :confused:

Ainwood, you posted last, though any mod could clear this up.

I recently saw a thread being closed by a stranger I had never heard of.

Here is the thread in question
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=9611778&postcount=2

A poster by the name of 'Knight-Dragon', so i was curious as to when he was appointed and why there wasn't a welcome thread as he seems a bit new (though registered for awhile!). I only bring it up because I am concerned that perhaps cfc has been hacked and some newbie has given themselves mod powers. So perhaps someone could clear this up for me? Thanks in advance.
:huh:

You'd have to go back a loooong way to find his welcome thread. Better take some food, water, and a sleeping bag, 'cause you'll be gone awhile...

Top Bottom