LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

It would've been easier had we had a lingua franca of some sorts around here. But as we don't, everybody will name it as he will. We're calling it the World - those parts of the World outside of it are merely the Outlands. Bloody outlandish exodii! ;)

Kelios names its continent, when it understands the concept, Alti-naire ("Future-perfection").

Orders sent. Only one pm this time too.

Why have the Khexians assimilated so easily into the UKKK? Also lets call that area Khex Bay. I also plan on referring to the sea around Tellium as "Tellium's Coast"

My objective was achieved and thus war is no longer required :p

Yes, the Valin exodus and every other exodus after that is wrong. :mad: If you ask me, they should all be destroyed by another massive tsunami! Stupid valins, always so arrogant ;)

Cuivienen said:
1889, it's already called the Kehexou Sea.

Brilliant, even better than Kehexou's Coast!

Why have the Khexians assimilated so easily into the UKKK?

Good Question, I'm addressing that with my Religious Engineering, but I need some time to pass, for the relevant manipulation to take place :p

Other than that, Currently their floating on Political power (united dynasties).

Yup. In the update, you'll see some problems with the uniting of two major nations.

But I will say no more. Yet.

How did my reforms and etc go iggy? :(

Lord_Iggy said:
I'm not saying. But I will assure Kal that it is nothing that causes major damage.
That's no fun. :p

It probably makes no difference, but the Swade Scholars call the continent Undle coming from the word First(Una) and the word Creydle(Home) in ancient Swadeskrit.

OOC: I nominate this because it a combination of first/begging, and cradle, since its the begginng of life and the cradle of life.

Technically, you're out of the cradle Swiss. The cradle is the land you can see in Update 1.

eh. Remember that it was Iggy himself who suggested the idea of an exodus to me first- blame him. I was pretty shocked at the number who participated anyways.

Remind me again, what is Tellus?

Yes, the Valin exodus and every other exodus after that is wrong. If you ask me, they should all be destroyed by another massive tsunami! Stupid valins, always so arrogant

Its a good thing I'm not Valin then, huh?

Lord_Iggy said:
Technically, you're out of the cradle Swiss. The cradle is the land you can see in Update 1.
I know, thats why craydle in Swadeskrit means home. But in OOC terms i think its a good name.

Top Bottom