Jnes3, Fantasy

lol, YOU TRY MODDING THIS FREGIN MAP! lol, jk. Yes, some first errors, but wont happen again, I assure you that. I have been updating either early in the morn or late at night, so I am tired when doing it and make stupid mistakes.

Nothing is different in 19 and 39, just stupid stars. 19 and 18 should not have a star. Sigh.. The elves and night elves leader was reluctant to get orders in, ther for nothing happened. They are supposed to have 20g a piece, my bad and it is changed now.

Mages and Goblins should nto be punsihed because they have no ruler, and since there is only 2 of them, I moved for them.

No sea territories because I forgot.

No, not one spec unti yet. I was going to use sepc graphic for them, but I think they will just be some shap because it is already hard enough as it is.

Thank you for the comment, I hope everyone is enjoying them because it takes for ever to update! :)

Anyways, next update will be tomorrow. Everyone, get your orders in as soon as possible please so I am not rushed at then end

Oh ya, and in this NES i do not do moves on the statement "if". Ok? I have enough to do! :)

Oh and one more anouncement: This will be the last JNES, and my last game being a MOD.

-Jason

Jason, sorry for stepping on your toes like this.
i have always had a thing about questioning authority, untill all it want to do is shut me up.
drove my teachers mad (especialy the math teachers).
see in person though i am very likable, so people dont get too upset at me, but in text its prety hard to get the smiles to come through.
i gues i could put a smile between every word instead of spaces, but THAT would piss a lot of people off even worse :).

Uh, sorry Jason, I just don't have the energy to post orders tonight(it's 8:00 PM where I live), so if you can't wait for me until tommorrow then go ahead and remove me if you want. Sorry. :)

Jason: You shouldn't stop moderating, you're good at it. I thought the UKNES2 was going to be my last NES moderating...

Now look lol, I'm already planning the UKNES4, and the UKNES3 has reached nearly 1000 posts!

Just when this one finishes(I hope it never does), then if you are fed up with the large style NESs, then choose say 5 people who've played in your NESs who always get orders in on time etc and invite them to play a smaller NES, which only has those players, and a smaller map(perhaps Troquelet's map of Britain or something) and is more richly detailed.

Nemesis

Jason i just checked my orders from last time and i sent that second army to 29 not 19 could you fix that for me thanks in advance. I am going to send you fixed orders now.

Ummm...

Death to all good people! :p

Nemesis

Toasty: You're right, it's changed now lol.

To Elves
From: Lord Ingolemo of The Mages, from the Capital city, Nolomen.
Due to the fact that Lothlorine has for long been your dwelling, I was going to inquire if I may control a few territories in it. If not I'd be willing to allow you to maintain control of the whole forest.

to orks
From Humans.

We are claiming territory 46 this year.
we would appreciate you not going into that terriotry.
we do not want an unneeded conflict with your nation.

Arthur of Camelot

To: Lord Inglomeno of the Mages
Lothlerine forest is the homeland of the Elves and we would sooner die than lose an inch of it. If you step foot on this territory, we will kill you in an instant. You'll find we elves are not easy prey. Don't get me started, okay?

To: Centaurs
So long as you keep out of Lothlerine Forest we will not harm you.

To: Mages
See above.

To The Leader of the Noble Elven Race
From Lord Ingolemo of the Mages
I'm perfectly fine with this. I'm all for respect and international cooperatoin. I will not so much as think about assailing the elves, and therefore no need to get angry.

Originally posted by RoddyVR
[B-------------------------
To Demons, Orks and Goblins (whoever they may be)
From Humans

Lords of the dark hordes,

The people of my land wish for peace. I am therefor offering each of you a NAP. The sword of the rightous(sp?) is swift and mighty, but we have no wish to use it.

Arthur of Camelot [/B]

I agree to a NAP

Originally posted by RoddyVR
to orks
From Humans.

We are claiming territory 46 this year.
we would appreciate you not going into that terriotry.
we do not want an unneeded conflict with your nation.

Arthur of Camelot

Sorry, you cant have it

to orks
from humans
I agree to a NAP
Sorry, you cant have it

so how do we handle this then?
i have already given the army in 47 the order to build a town in the forest.
i think if i send a dispatch REALY quickly to that army i can prevent then from running into your forces, but you already have a forest to the southwest of your Castle, let me have this one.
please reply asap, so that we know what to do.

Arthur of Camelot
/ooc jason how long do we have to figure this out before the update???

to orks
From humans

This might not be good....
hope you didnt send an army to 46 cause i did (before you decided to lay claim to it). you have yet to give me cause to turn them away and its already late december (/ooc or we got less then 1/2 left if that much)

Arthur of Camelot.

Top Bottom