Box Art for Brave New World being revealed

It's funny. How many of us actually buy the box these days?

Oh, if it's a game I'm anticipating a lot, I always get the box.

Of course, this was hilarious last year when G&K came out and despite pre-ordering it it took several days to arrive when I could have just downloaded it off Steam...

Damn, liking this is going to blow my cover of claiming I never look at my Facebook page. Sigh, back to having to pay attention to what people post...

I have to admit I will be bummed if after all this anticipation it will reveal no new civs :(

We need to get an ancient ruin to reveal more of the map.

I have to admit I will be bummed if after all this anticipation it will reveal no new civs :(

Same here.

Still, you'd think/hope that all this cloak-and-dagger stuff must be because there's something interesting or tantalising on the box...

Wow, awesome new info so far! Now we know it is a PC DVD and published by 2K!!! Who cares about the rest of the Civs when we got that info?

Sarcasm aside, I don't do the whole FB thing, so can't help you guys out, sorry.

Wow, awesome new info so far! Now we know it is a PC DVD and published by 2K!!! Who cares about the rest of the Civs when we got that info?

Sarcasm aside, I don't do the whole FB thing, so can't help you guys out, sorry.

You forgot that we now know it's also developed by Firaxis! ;)

Top Bottom