Welcome to the Civ5 War Academy!

Love the America guide. I'd like to see some guides on victory types. Such as "Generic Cultural Victory Guide" highlighting a few points you should always do, such as getting certain wonders, or for a cultural-domination victory, leaving yourself open to choose between the two. :p. A diplomatic guide isn't really necessary, but science and domination guides would be nice. The domination guide highlighting different rushes, like the longsword rush/knight rush/etc

it might be helpful if each of the individual civilization guides contained a small section with information on that civilizations strategic flaws and how to exploit them.

I'd really like to see a comprehensive guide to diplomacy. And by that I don't just mean diplomatic victory. I'd like to see info on how to effect diplomatic relationships in both good and bad ways. For example when is a warmongering penalty incurred? That sort of thing...

Can we get some kind of system in place to mark which articles are G&K compatible? Perhaps simply using the G&K Icon on the posts that are new/updated would work.

Or another sub-thread under G&K forums specifically for G&K info only.

I agree with Dulahey, G&K relevant articles would be incredibly helpful.

One on how faith and religion works is an obvious one.

A few on the new leaders.

and updating the old articles would be useful.

Hello, i am working to complete my detailed Iroquois guide which also includes guide to certain empire development approach which could be used or any builder game (esp egypt)

I've applied to War Academy Contributors Group

Guide can be found here, and its still WIP, i hope i'll finish it in few days:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=469985

Please accept me into WA Contributors and explain how to format the article, thank you. :)

@ Bobby digital: That's a really good idea. Hopefully it can be incorporated into the G&K updates for the Civ guides.

@ myb7721: Madjinn did a guide on this way back when. It's outdated now but it'll be added to the list (not sure if it is already or what).

@ Dulahey: None of the articles are G&K ready yet but whatever is decided it should be easy to tell which are G&K and which are not.

@ MaDaZi: Updates are in progress. I believe the plan is to update everything first and then add new ones.

@ Slvynn: Welcome to the War Academy!

It's gotten awfully quiet in here. Not even a comment or question. Is everybody off playing XCOM or something?

No point until someone updates the War Academy for G&K...

Sadly Im not good enough to contribute, otherwise I'd lend a hand.

What's XCOM?

Also:
No point until someone updates the War Academy for G&K...

Sadly Im not good enough to contribute, otherwise I'd lend a hand.

:agree:

I know this has been asked many times, but when will the articles be updated, and why some G&K articles written in the general forum haven't been added?

It's planned, and there's work in progress, but we're missing manpower (womanpower sure too ^^). If somebody wants to help, then he/she is very welcome to join the war academy contributor's group and to help us get stuff done :).

Top Bottom