Welcome to the Civ5 War Academy!

And its for G&K! At last! I'm about to cry tears of joy! :love:

Where do we put requests for civilization articles?

You could join our group to discuss civilization articles, if you wish.

Click on My Account, and find Networking column on the left. Then, click on Group Memberships, and join the "Civ5 War Academy Contributors" group. It is a sub-forum where you could subscribe to articles and/or discuss them.

Feel free to join us! :)

So far i've been enjoying the guides in here - especially since i am quite new to civ5, but I am however missing that someone could make/upload a civilization strategy guide for Attila The Huns'!

It's my favorite civ so far but i really want to learn on how to optimize my style of playing it.

Hi Everyone, I would really like to commend on your great effort in starting this thread.

I am an infographic designer and would really love to contribute creating infographic strategy guides on this thread and to the Civ community. I've already started an infographic strategy guide for the Shoshone's. (refer to the hyperlink)

Please give comment any suggestions on how to better improve the future infographics with regards to the other Civs.

Thanks!

Please give comment any suggestions on how to better improve the future infographics with regards to the other Civs.
Looking good! What I perhaps miss is a screenshot of a newly settled town of the Shoshone, since that would immediately make their trait clear in a visual manner, and your guides are first and foremost visual anyway.
In-game screenshots could mean castles for France, Kasbahs for Morocco, a Great Merchant on duty for Venice, etc...

I noticed that similar threads asking about basic tips and guides keep popping up in the Strategy and Tips, drowning the actual useful strategy threads like Tabarnak's, Deau's, tommynt's and such to obscurity, resulting in even more question threads. I suspect that is because The War Academy hasn't been updated since forever. In the Civ4 forums, the academy was the ultimate stop for guide and tips compendium. Can't we make this one a little more like that too?

What is the chance of getting these articles in handy PDF format in order to print off for future generations to have a hard copy? :D

What is the chance of getting these articles in handy PDF format in order to print off for future generations to have a hard copy? :D

A simple google search for "html to pdf" shows that you can do that yourself for your own use for the ones you want. There are similar programs to convert html to MS Word if you'd prefer that.

Top Bottom