Adding civs and religious mods to CCV

Wolf555

Chieftain
I would like to add 2 civs (Confederate States Of America and the Croatians) and 2 religious mods (Just Another Religion Mod (JARM) Version 1.2 and ObsoleteReligions).

Is that possible or is heavy programming needed for that ?
And will the German translation of CCV still work after adding all this ?

I'm interested in this too, i would like to add just one civ. Just need some directions on how to do it with this mod, if it is not that complicated of course. By the way this is an excellent mod!.

I tried to add Venice and Sweden (which I absolutely adore) from another mod, but quickly realized that they would be at a disadvantage to every other civ in the mod unless I disabled the 2nd unique units. I don't want to do this because I really like having two unique units. I haven't found another mod with modular civs that have two UUs.

I added Venice and Sweden (which were both modular; that's why it was so easy) to my Modules\Custom Civilizations folders, then attempted to incorporate a second UU into Sweden (a ski-trooper from a Denmark civ), which worked for the most part, and then tried to take a trade caravan from the Caravans mod and turn it into a UU for Venice, which ended in absolute disaster.

Top Bottom