LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

However, I can give a 100% Guarantee that it will be here within 7 days. You can hold me to it.

I dispute this assertion on the basis that you lack prescient knowledge of the future. Just to be a pain in the ass ;)

Anyway, one day I will continue my philosophical ramblings for your (read: my) enjoyment. Maybe when my academy gets completed :mischief: :D

98-99% then. Barring horrible injury or a death in the immediate family, there will be an update. It's already 1/3 to 1/2 done.

IC: Any assaults or infringements of Guangfei's soverignity will result in war. As of now, the Empire of the Han Dynasty of Guangfei is still neutral in all affairs.

IC: Any assaults or infringements of Guangfei's soverignity will result in war. As of now, the Empire of the Han Dynasty of Guangfei is still neutral in all affairs.

The Han Dynasty. Seriously, LAME

OOC: It's better to follow lame historical names then make up weird lame names like "Wilipo" :p

Yes, because China really existed in the NES. :rolleyes: Though I'm sure you're not actually trying to make a carbon clone of China. Of course not.

"Wilipo" always reminds me of "Wilusa" which is an awesome historical name.

Not much has been heard around Skilvso parts from Khemri-Land officials. Does the King still rule in health? We've heard disturbing rumors that the bloodline is running perilously thin.

"Wilipo" always reminds me of "Wilusa" which is an awesome historical name.
lurker's comment: Ilium FTW!

Even I want the update now, Iggy.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, just like Cleric and SS, I have no life.

Go do stats thlayli.

Iggy, if you have time, please update the world history section too. If you have time, please and thank you. And I'm working on that story. His name is Na-Shiming ;)

Oh, Iggy. If you feel you don't have enough to do, make sure you take a look at those titles I made. ;)

I added a few of them, and now-I'm-updating.

Don't worry, I've kept sure I know where your proposed titles are.

Top Bottom