What is Civ 6?

lmuk2011

Chieftain
Everytime I come on the Civ V forums, I always here about this Civ 6 thing, I know there is a Civ 6 called Beyond Earth but people talk about it as if it is something seen or played before. Please help me understand this

I know there is a Civ 6 called Beyond Earth but people talk about it as if it is something seen or played before.
Beyond Earth is not Civ 6. A better description is that Beyond Earth is a total conversion mod of Civ 5. Beyond Earth may not look like Civ 5, but the underlying mechanics are the same.

I am looking forward to the release of Beyond Earth (this autumn.) However, I looking forward to Civ 6 even more, whenever that might be.

Beyond Earth is not Civ 6. A better description is that Beyond Earth is a total conversion mod of Civ 5. Beyond Earth may not look like Civ 5, but the underlying mechanics are the same.

I am looking forward to the release of Beyond Earth (this autumn.) However, I looking forward to Civ 6 even more, whenever that might be.

Perhaps it will be about as long as the gap between Civilization: Colonization and Civ V?

Top Bottom