Theming Bonus List

kimadactyl

Chieftain
Couldn't see this anywhere else, let me know if this is reproducing efforts. Let me know more and I'll add them.

Main thing I'm noting is the bonus is much more efficient for the size 2 buildings - it's basically 2 per slot so all the 3 or 4 slot ones do is make it more of a pain to fill them. Given you want to stack one building though for percentage bonuses maybe this is deliberate!

All these bonuses include the Aesthetics tree completion bonus which I presume you will be going if you even care about this list ;)

[w] - writing
[a] - work of art
[m] - music
[d] - artifact (dig)

National Wonders
Oxford University; [w] [w]; Diff Eras, Other Civs; +4
Hermitage; [a] [a] [a]; Diff Eras, Diff. Civs; +6

World Wonders - Art or Digs
Sistine Chapel; [a] [a]; Same Era, Same Civs; +4
Louvre; [a] [a] [d] [d]; Diff Eras, Diff Civs; +8
Uffuzi; [a] [a] [a]; Same Era, Same Civ; +6

World Wonders - Music
Broadway; [m] [m] [m]; Same Era, Same Civ; +6
Sydney Opera House; [m] [m]; Diff Eras, Same Civ; +4

World Wonders - Writing
Great Library; [w] [w]; Diff Eras, Diff Civs; +4
Globe Theater; [w] [w]; Same Eras, Same Civ; +4

Buildings
Museum; [a,d] [a,d]; Same Type, Same Civ, Same Era; +2 for 2, +4 for all 3.

Non-themable slots
Ampitheater [w]
Opera House [m]
Broadcast Tower [m]
Cathedral [a, d]
Palace [a, d]
National Epic [w]
Heroic Epic [w]
Royal Library [w]
Parthenon [a, d]

Thank you, nice to have a list somewhere.

*recites the same rant about this being supposed to be in Civilopedia once more*

Thanks for this. Just wish this was presented in the game somewhere.

Hovering over the number that indicates the theming bonus when you have not completed a theme (i.e. when it says +0) will let you know the requirements to theme that building/wonder.

Y'all do know that it IS in the game, right? By hovering your mouse over the themeable buildings when going into the Your Culture screen. Sure it's still handy to have here, but...

...Friggin A, getting Ninja'd more often then an average shogun lately.

Nice!!! Good stuff

Hovering over the number that indicates the theming bonus when you have not completed a theme (i.e. when it says +0) will let you know the requirements to theme that building/wonder.

Y'all do know that it IS in the game, right? By hovering your mouse over the themeable buildings when going into the Your Culture screen. Sure it's still handy to have here, but...

...Friggin A, getting Ninja'd more often then an average shogun lately.

Yes, but it's nice to know this information before you go through the trouble of building the wonder!

Couldn't see this anywhere else, let me know if this is reproducing efforts. Let me know more and I'll add them.

Main thing I'm noting is the bonus is much more efficient for the size 2 buildings - it's basically 2 per slot so all the 3 or 4 slot ones do is make it more of a pain to fill them. Given you want to stack one building though for percentage bonuses maybe this is deliberate!

[w] - writing
[a] - work of art
[m] - music
[d] - artifact (dig)

National Wonders
Oxford University; [w] [w]; Diff. Eras, Other Civs; +4
Hermitage; [a] [a] [a]; Diff. Eras, Diff. Civs; +6

World Wonders - Art or Digs
Sistine Chapel; [a] [a]; Same Era, Same Civs; +4
Louvre; [a] [a] [d] [d]; Diff Eras, Diff Civs; +8
Uffuzi; [a] [a] [a]; Same Era, Same Civ; +6

World Wonders - Music
Broadway; [m] [m] [m]; Same Era, Same Civ; +6
Sydney Opera House; [m] [m]; Diff Eras, Same Civ; +4

Buildings
Museum; [a,d] [a,d]; Same Type, Same Civ, Same Era; +1 for 1, +2 for 2, +4 for all 3.

Non-themable slots
Ampitheater [w]
Opera House [m]
Broadcast Tower [m]
Cathedral [a, d]
Palace [a, d]
National Epic [w]
Heroic Epic [w]
Royal Library [w]
Parthenon [a, d]

Nice work...but I think you doubled the Theming Bonus that you get when you go full Aesthetics.

Yes you doubled some of these. For example, Louvre is only 4 normally, thats why with Aesthetics and the France UA it goes to 16 ( doubled twice).

Looking at my game I just beat too, museum only looks to give +2 normally.

I have 2 Arabian Ancient Artifacts in Paris with Aesthetics and UA and I am getting +8. That implies that +2 is the max normal.

Thanks for the list
and yes I think some of the bonus values are for when you got Aesthetics policy.

One question I have and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere...
What is this bonus for ?!
If it says "+2", is it +2 culture or tourism or both ?

One question I have and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere...
What is this bonus for ?!
If it says "+2", is it +2 culture or tourism or both ?
Both.

Edit:
Tourism bonus from theming don't get benefit from hotel/airport. (since they give bonus to great works)
Culture bonus from theming is added to city's base culture, so does get +% bonus.

Theming doesnt work for me. I have for example 3 english beads from ancient era in 3 slots (3 identical artifacts), and i still get no theming bonus. Can someone please explain to me why i dont get that bonus?

Top Bottom