Current Status + Future Updates

I didn't quite know what files up currently belong in this mod, but here is a working skeleton version of the mod in which you can view the map. Let me know if you need any specific XML work done for this mod, and I'll help if I have the time.

Also, as stated in the other thread, I really don't think this mod and my mod can/should be merged. While they both deal with the same subject matter, the approach used differs widely in each. I used a more narrow approach, adding few units, techs, and buildings, while this mod is more in-depth, adding much content in many areas. I think there is a place, and a market, for both, so I think they should remain separate.

I will take a look at that mod, but here is the problem: Everybody is looking at yours now. (Including, to my chagrin, some of our old staff.) At this point; it's the Modern World Mod; as far as the rest of the board is concerned. But if I can load that, I am already in your debt more than I can say, so let's see what comes of this, and if I can't spin it into a workable mod from here.

Edit: You're right! You got it to load! Thank you! Now I can start work again! Thank you!

Top Bottom