Greater Europe - People of the Old World

United Kingdom - George V
Download | Subscribe

UA: Defence of the Realm
Cities start a "We Love the King Day" if war breaks out. Production is increased and units start with more experience during "We Love the King Day".
UU: Kitchener Volunteer
Replaces Great War Infantry. +25% Defence, and has a Foreign Lands bonus.
UU: Merchant Navy
A replacement for the Ironclad, the Merchant Navy has a Combat Bonus while stacked with Cargo Ships. Does not have a movement bonus in coast; instead, it starts with a base 5 moves and +1 Sight.

Credits:
Author - Viregel
Lua, Art - TarcisioCM
p, Civ Icon - COF
Merchant Navy idea - Urdnot_Scott/LordProtector

You know how sensitive we get about credits :D

I will try to release George/Franz Joseph in the next few days (if not today). Civ decided not to work for me yesterday, which is a problem for any modder, and today I'm apparently too tired to do any actual work. So stuff will happen soon, hopefully.

(Also, if I'm Grand Prince, doesn't everyone else need some form of title? It's only fair. :p)

I will try to release George/Franz Joseph in the next few days (if not today). Civ decided not to work for me yesterday, which is a problem for any modder, and today I'm apparently too tired to do any actual work. So stuff will happen soon, hopefully.

Can't wait to see these mods:goodjob:

(Also, if I'm Grand Prince, doesn't everyone else need some form of title? It's only fair. :p)

Kasier JFD:king:.

I'm the HIGJSNOROQTCNCOWTHQ, remember? :D
Also you should be Slavemaster, not Grand Prince (sorry, I couldn't resist)

And I think Tsar would fit JFD better.
I imagine Tomatekh being Guru, LS being Shah, jan being Voivode, TPang being Prime Minister, Hiram is Khan, and if HIGJSNOROQTCNCOWTHQ doesn't fit then I can be either Chairman, because I like to sit in chairs, Meritocrat or King and Tyrant.

Out of curiosity, what exactly constitutes "Greater" Europe...?

I'm the HIGJSNOROQTCNCOWTHQ, remember? :D
Also you should be Slavemaster, not Grand Prince (sorry, I couldn't resist)

And I think Tsar would fit JFD better.
I imagine Tomatekh being Guru, LS being Shah, jan being Voivode, TPang being Prime Minister, Hiram is Khan, and if HIGJSNOROQTCNCOWTHQ doesn't fit then I can be either Chairman, because I like to sit in chairs, Meritocrat or King and Tyrant.

Totally agree with all of those. Including Slavemaster.

Out of curiosity, what exactly constitutes "Greater" Europe...?

Apparently, this. I hadn't any clue it was a thing when naming this thread, but given it is a thing, I can use it. :p

Apparently, this. I hadn't any clue it was a thing when naming this thread, but given it is a thing, I can use it. :p
That doesn't even logically make sense, unless you're planning a Mauretania Mauritania civ :crazyeye:
EDIT: Kids, try not to confuse an ancient Berber kingdom with a modern Berber-Arab republic.

United Kingdom - George V
Download | Subscribe

UA: Defence of the Realm
Cities start a "We Love the King Day" if war breaks out. Production is increased and units start with more experience during "We Love the King Day".
UU: Kitchener Volunteer
Replaces Great War Infantry. +25% Defence, and has a Foreign Lands bonus.
UU: Merchant Navy
A replacement for the Ironclad, the Merchant Navy has a Combat Bonus while stacked with Cargo Ships. Does not have a movement bonus in coast; instead, it starts with a base 5 moves and +1 Sight.

Credits:
Author - Viregel
Lua, Art - TarcisioCM
Map, Civ Icon - COF
Merchant Navy idea - Urdnot_Scott/LordProtector
Lua (polishing), Icon Atlases - JFD

Austria-Hungary soon, and subsequently Great Moravia!

For a possible Spanish split, I have designed a Galician civilization.
Spoiler :
Galicia:
-Leader: Afonso III http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_III_of_Leon
-Symbol: Holy Grail.
-Colors: Blue and golden.
-Unique trait: Cantares Gallegos: +25% Great Writer generation. Each city has a free slot for a Great work of writing. Each Great work of writing provides a +5% combat strength bonus when fighting civilizations that have conquered a Galician city (up to a maximum of 100%).
-Unique Unit: Knight of Santiago: Considers Great Prophets as Great Generals, and earns Faith when killing a unit from a civilization with a different religion. Replaces Longswordsman.
-Unique Building: Pazo: Provides +4 Gold for each Great person born in the city and not consumed. Replaces Opera house.
-List of cities: Santiago de Compostela (capital), Vigo, A Coruña, Lugo, Ourense, Pontevedra, Ferrol, Narón, Vilagarcía, Oleiros, Carballo, Arteixo, Redondela, Ames, Culleredo, Ribeira, Cangas, Marín, Cambre, Ponteareas, A Estrada, Lalín, Monforte, Moaña, Boiro, Teo, O Porriño, Nigrán, Sanxenxo, Tui, Poio, Viveiro, Vilalva, Mos, Noia, Sada, Verín, Carballiño, Valdeorras, Gondomar, Cambados, Fene, Tomiño, Sarria, Betanzos, Ordes, Bueu, Baiona, Rianxo, Laracha, O Grove, As Pontes, Vilanova, A Guarda, Xinzo, Santa Comba, Caldas de Reis, Ribadeo.
-Prefered religion: Catholicism.
-Prefered ideology: Freedom.
-Peace theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFwKrIobl3I
-War theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5YGQzvHmo
-Starting bias: Coast

Top Bottom