My tech tree is screwy

Gpauxe

Chieftain
I installed the game and was so eager to play it so i started a random game like normal, but about 40 turns in, i realized i couldn't move my tech tree to the right at all, there was no scroll bar or anything, also it didn't give me any recommended tech's after i entered into classical era, the tree looked weird to, instead of having the title for classical era half of the screen on the top next to the Ancient era title, It has it below where it should be about half-way down the screen, still about half way off of the screen to the right though because i can't scroll, I'll take some screenshots if i need to. any help is extremely appreciated.

4 gigs ram
100/265gigs hard drive
64 bit windows vista
AMD turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core mobile RM-75 2.20 GHz

Images -
Spoiler :

anyone know how to help?

I might be able to solve this problem on my own if i just knew what file the tech tree in civ 5 runs on.

>.>.... does noone care after 7pm? XD

I figured it out, If someone could give me there folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Sid Meier's Civilization V\assets\UI\InGame\TechTree I would really appreciate it, it could be under a different file name for someone without vista

I have no scrollbar either. If your mouse has a scroll wheel, that works.

Was there ever any fix for this? Cause I am looking for some help for this

I also re verified the the game cache and it says 1 file was missing and is now fixed. But the problem is still there and it keeps saying it replaced the file every time i go to verify

Top Bottom