Calling for more Civ War Academy!

bcaiko

Emperor
We've seen several newer players on the forums recently, and every time I see one of their posts, I want to refer them to the tremendously awesome War Academy articles we have here at CivFanatics.

Except they haven't been updated. Even for the latest version of Gods and Kings, let along Brave New World. I'm making a call for CivFanatics to pick up the project again. With a ton of new Civs to explore and the amazing players we have on the forums (I won't go so far as to claim to be one of them, but I'd certainly be willing to support the project) - we can create new and update the current tools we have to improve the play of newer and veteran players alike.

Who else wants to see a new Civ War Academy?

Well, I tried creating a War Academy for World Congress, but I was not allowed to.

Hey, nice idea! When I didn't know much about the game, it was quite hard to learn it and the War Academy helped me a lot. Also, the articles were great and had some nice strategies for specific civilizations - I enjoyed the Roman article the most. I hope this gets updated! :)

Top Bottom