Funny GIFs Thread 3: GIFs With Extra Cowbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they saw an animated gif where it did work and thought it would be easy to replicate. I'm sure I've seen such a thing.

Actually i only just now noticed the others in that balcony. But i still have to doubt they honestly expected the tv to reach them (?) - even if it somehow did, how exactly would they hold it anyway...
I'd rather be of the view that this was a joke, ie those in the balcony just were there for the show.

Cause if it's the other way, well, Darwin wins again :)

Actually i only just now noticed the others in that balcony. But i still have to doubt they honestly expected the tv to reach them (?) - even if it somehow did, how exactly would they hold it anyway...
I'd rather be of the view that this was a joke, ie those in the balcony just were there for the show.

They aint eligible for the award. They are still alive.

the genuine reaction from the guys downstairs tells me it's not a set up, but just stupid.

they look like petty vandals pulling a prank while the actual mover crew isnt looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom