Tokugawa

CountZero117

Chieftain
Has anyone ever noticed that he never ever tends to do any good in games they play? it may just be me but Tokugawa it always either near or at the bottom of the score list, i've never once seen him near the top.

Is this common? or just something weird with my Civ 4?

CountZero117 said:
Has anyone ever noticed that he never ever tends to do any good in games they play? it may just be me but Tokugawa it always either near or at the bottom of the score list, i've never once seen him near the top.

Is this common? or just something weird with my Civ 4?

Well i've noticed that its hard to make him like you, his always annoyed.
Maybe his score is usally low because his got a quite bad starting posision.

He hates pretty much every AI in the game. Few trade with him in the game, and if they are low in score themselfs, Tokuwaga is doomed.

I've noticed this in every game I've played except the current one ... he is actually in 2nd of 8 civs. Everything else about him is the same though: closed off, hard to get along with, etc.

Typically he's an isolationist, which is fairly close to history...
He also get a low score for usually concentrating more on the military than the infrastructure.

He's also fond of some of the less beneficial civics.

There are a few leaders that seem to get off to really great starts then peter out because of their refusal to adopt more "modern" government styles. Louis is a good example of this.

I'm into playing Earth, standard map, Epic speed, Tokugowa conquered all of south east asia and australasia in my last game, including Hawaii and what I guess would be Sri Lanka in the real world.

Still a grumpy old Paranoid, mind you!

alot of the time he is pretty far down. in my current game though he is the largest most powerful nation in the game. we were friends in the first half of the game but when i passed him up in culture and wealth he started fighting with me. he is very tough has destroyed one civ crippled 2 others and has razed 2 of my cities.

Frostyboy said:
Not when I play him :lol:

Agreed...he is dominate in conquest games. But as an AI, he is dreadfully awful.

Top Bottom