CivRev, One More Round, and the Hardcore Civver

As i have a 360 since Avril 2007 my choice is all indicated :)
I 'am bored with Civ 4 + its two add-ons becausee mods are take too much time to work and it crash by moments even with BTS patch 3.13 because i have Vista and i cant run anymore Civ 4 on my Vista 64 bits Home Premium :sad:

My best remains is Civ 2 in 1990s on PC

It seems that Civ Rev is between Civ 2 and Civ 4 in matter of complexity, so i will appreciate it, dear Civers ;)

I also think console/handheld gaming doesn't really lend itself to strategy gaming.

Normally I'd agree with you, at least I would have until I played Age of Empires: Age of Kings for the Nintendo DS. You gotta play that game. I've missed more train stops playing that than I have taking naps.

Real Time strategy doesn't work on the consoles, but the DS was made for Turn-Based Strategy.

Try Advance Wars Dual Strike as well (I personally wasn't as fond of Days of Ruin, it was TOO well balanced)

Yes! Finally people who understand. The fact that it is portable is what makes Civ Rev so awesome. Any new Civ game would be great but the ability to play Civ Rev on the go is really going to give me more playing time. :goodjob:

As i have a 360 since Avril 2007 my choice is all indicated :)
I 'am bored with Civ 4 + its two add-ons becausee mods are take too much time to work and it crash by moments even with BTS patch 3.13 because i have Vista and i cant run anymore Civ 4 on my Vista 64 bits Home Premium :sad:

My best remains is Civ 2 in 1990s on PC

It seems that Civ Rev is between Civ 2 and Civ 4 in matter of complexity, so i will appreciate it, dear Civers ;)

I have Vista Ultimate 64 bit and can run Civ 4 BTS just fine... So, it should work for you as well...

Not that I’ve decided anything yet but I’m quite sure I’m going to buy Civ Rev for the Nintendo DS sooner or later. Civilization is my favorite game of all time so I believe I can’t resist it.

I wasn´t looking forward to this at all but the demo on PSN ignited my interest and after trying it, I´ve ordered it. Good god it was good!

This from a civfanatic since 1992.

Top Bottom