City Spamming - What's up with that?

if your responding to me i mean under my username and above my avatar.

oh, sorry,

that has to do with the of posts u have on the board

if your responding to me i mean under my username and above my avatar.

I think it can be changed when you have been a member for 30 days. Otherwise it changes automatically as you make more posts.

See the Forum Rules:

Postcount titles & avatars.
Each poster has a title and an optional avatar image shown below his/her username. The default titles are Chieftain, Warlord, Prince, King, Emperor, and Deity. The minimum postcounts required are listed below:

Chieftain (Minimum Posts: 0)
Warlord (Minimum Posts: 100)
Prince (Minimum Posts: 300)
King (Minimum Posts: 600)
Emperor (Minimum Posts: 1000)
Deity (Minimum Posts: 2000)
You can also put a picture, or avatar, under your name. There are hundreds of Civish avatars for you to choose from.

If you have 30 posts AND have registered for 30 days, you can give yourself a custom title and a custom non-animated avatar. The dimension limit of custom avatars is 70x70 pixels and size limit is 4 KB. You can change your title or avatar in your User CP.

btw, how do you change the rank like chieftain, warlord, and diety?

You just go to single player, then click, say, emperor or deity. I think you're just pressing play now instead of single player.

City Spamming, I call it rapid expansion. When it comes to either way you word it, DON'T . .. .. .. . with the Romans. They get that early republic, which lets you rush a settler when you have 4 pop so you can still have a city with 3 pop and get a settler out, then with good movements and attacks against barbarian villages and getting to friendly villages (YOU MUST BE FAST) you can get that free settler (100 gold), so there's two cities. Then if you've settled your other city already with the rushed settler, you prolly have 3-5 pop if you settled it in a good spot, then you make a new settler and settle it.

In other words, the Romans are prime for rapid expansion.

However, you don't NEED to do this, but I prefer it since I'm not that good at getting less than 5 cities to produce a lot of gold or science =/ I need the cities so I can get more science and gold faster.

And also, Cookies>Romans>Tacos>Japanese>Mongols>Arabs>British

You just go to single player, then click, say, emperor or deity. I think you're just pressing play now instead of single player.

no!i mean on civfanatics.com!

I city spam, until i have to start invading everyone.

I dont think id enjoy playing with only a handful of cities very much.

Top Bottom