Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get these talking head lines out of my head

I KNOW! no wonder they were popular you can't get their lyrics out of your head.

Water flowing under ground... Damnit!

The nostalgia thread makes me sad. :(:( My childhood is over I can never again go back to those days free of responsibility and care. I cant do all the stupid things I used to do back then. :(

The nostalgia thread makes me sad. :(:( My childhood is over I can never again go back to those days free of responsibility and care. I cant do all the stupid things I used to do back then. :(

sure you can, its called being immature. i do it all the time.

The Halo 3 Mythic map has been delayed AGAIN. It was supposed to be released today.

RELEASE THE GODDAMN MAPS ALREADY, BUNGIE. I'M SICK OF IT. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FIVE MONTHS FOR THEM TO COME OUT, NOW RELEASE THE DAMN MAPS.

Don't worry, you're not missing anything. Halo sucks.

That grilled cheese sandwich was delicious, but it has ruined my sleep cycle and now I've missed work again :(

I hate bible groups and people who are in bible groups. Especially bible groups which are next to me being annoying when I am doing homework. The heretics ought to be burned at the stake.

That glass of water smelled and tasted... strange. I think my water filter is broken.

I hate bible groups and people who are in bible groups. Especially bible groups which are next to me being annoying when I am doing homework. The heretics ought to be burned at the stake.

I notice this happens often to you?

I notice this happens often to you?

I need to work in different places. :(

Same group, same time, same place, so it's kind of predictible.

Amazing how quickly a good mood can turn crappy, I felt great this morning, but driving home from class for my break I saw a run over cat in the road. Not like I even like cats all that much, I just hate seeing animals run over, such a waste.

Amazing how quickly a good mood can turn crappy, I felt great this morning, but driving home from class for my break I saw a run over cat in the road. Not like I even like cats all that much, I just hate seeing animals run over, such a waste.

Mass murders in Germany and Alabama... now thats a waste. Screw the cat.

Well...it doesnt have to be. Take a lesson from the Appalachians. Scoop it up and cook it for dinner!

Well...it doesnt have to be. Take a lesson from the Appalachians. Scoop it up and cook it for dinner!

I've got a roadkill cookbook...nothing for cat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom