PerfNES I: Ultima Ratio Regum

Alas, I guess it was not to be. Still hoping you'll find the time to come back later, Panda!

To: Lucrezia III, Queen of Egypt, Duchess of Cyprus, Lady Protectress of the Holy Church in Egypt, etc., etc.
From: Taqi ad-Din Huseyn, Great Khan, Great Sultan, Sovereign of the Chobanids, Emperor of Antakya, of Damascus, of Baghdad etc, etc.

We, the Great Chobanids, greet you as your good neighbors. We can't help but feel that our two glorious nations could be a little closer, and as neighbors should watch out for each other.

If it pleases your majesty, we the Chobanids offer to open our realms to trade provided you do the same for our merchants. We wish to sign a mutual trade agreement, lifting unnecessary barriers to the movement of goods that will undoubtedly benefit both our nations. We also would like to take this opportunity to offer a defensive alliance, whereby our nations will assist each other, if not militarily, then materially, should one come under attack from a third party.

orders sent last night

When you understand what we're trying to accomplish, then you can talk.

After the update Shadowbound, I will have more time and we can work out a better a better friendship agreement. I was just short on time this week and did not have much time to spend on the forums. But yes to Terrance888, Shadowbound and I can handle the talks between our nations.

Also, orders just sent :)

Orders sent within minutes of the deadline.

OOC: So you are not trying to appear friendly. Then you must be trying to appear hostile or indifferent. Or by saying "Oh yeah, I don't need that trade revenue.".

You appear to be very confused. See, I'm not offering to explain to you what is going on. I'm attempting to tell you, very politely, that third-party comments on other people's diplomacy are neither desired nor appreciated.

Ah, that's a shame. I'm sorry to lose you, Panda

The deadline is here. If you still haven't sent orders, you've got maybe five minutes to get them in before I go offline.

OOC: He's just upset because the Chobies aren't sending him nice letters.

From: Aimeric II, Prince of Sicily, Custodian of the Catholic Church, Vengeful Right Hand of the Lord God Almighty
To: The Dominions of the Heretic Almohads, Wretched Slaves of the False God Mahound, Proprietors of Rape and Anarchy Upon the Sea, Servants of Satan

Righteousness, said Saint Isembard of Cologne, is comprehensible even unto demons. How could one disagree, seeing the shrieks with which the unholy spirits fled from the presence of the Anointed One, their master in all respects? Contest though they might, they could not avoid being cast out. So too shall we cast the idolatrous demon from the land, shining the light of Justice before our conquering sword.

Ye shall know him by his works, says scripture. We have sown peace and prosperity across the seas, bringing calm to the troubled waters. In our peaceable land, each man knows his own appointed boundary, and keeps his own appointed custom.

But you, you have sown discord. Your land is given over to thieves and murderers. Your fleets seek not to protect the innocent traveler, but to divest him of his riches at sword point. Since you are wrongly guided by a false spirit of evil, we have the solemn duty to make right by war what cannot be ameliorated by continued forbearance.

Top Bottom